About the Thunder Community Ticket Program, presented by OG&E
On behalf of the Oklahoma City Thunder we invite you to take part in the Community Ticket Program, presented by OG&E.
Thanks to OG&E, we are able to offer your group an unforgettable experience to attend a Thunder home game! In addition to entry, each ticket contains a $6 food voucher. This philanthropic program makes it possible for community groups, schools and non-profit organizations to enjoy a night of Thunder Basketball.
Our goal is to provide tickets to fans who might not otherwise have the opportunity to attend a Thunder game. If you are a part of a school or non-profit organization, we invite you to take part in this program by filling out a request form.
RULES FOR COMMUNITY TICKET PROGRAM
- Tickets distributed through this program cannot be sold or exchanged for fundraising or other purposes.
- The tickets allocated to your group are to be used SOLELY for individuals affiliated with your organization. If you bring extra group members with you to the game, they will need to purchase tickets separately.
- Children three years of age or older are required to have a ticket. Children two and under who can share a seat with an adult do not require their own ticket. Any child requiring a separate seat must have his/her own ticket.
- Please do not request more tickets than your group can effectively use.
- Due to the large number of applications received, we are unable to accommodate requests for specific games.
- The tickets associated with this program are preassigned; thus, we are unable to provide ADA seating. Additionally, requests for seat changes cannot be accommodated. All members of your school or organization must be able to climb stairs.
- Please be aware that the game experience includes the presence of loud music, crowd noise and flashing or strobe lights.
Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in loss of eligibility for future Community Ticket Program opportunities for your school or organization.
GETTING MY TICKETS
- A member of our Community Engagement team will contact you regarding ticket pick up at our business office. Your primary contact must bring a government-issued photo ID to pick up the tickets.
- If we can accommodate your request, we will make every effort to notify you in advance. However, last-minute tickets may become available from time-to-time. Please indicate on the form if you would be able to utilize last-minute tickets.
- Parking is not included with the Community Ticket Program. Paid parking is available throughout downtown Oklahoma City. Prices vary depending on the location.
- If your group plans to arrive by bus, we highly encourage you to arrive as early as possible to ensure you can secure parking in one of the paid lots near the arena. Bus parking is limited.
RULES FOR USING THE FOOD VOUCHER
- Food credit of $6 is built into the barcode of the ticket, which can only be used for concessions and cannot be redeemed at arena restaurants.
- Food credit must be used on the date indicated on the ticket.
- If you make a purchase for less than the $6 credit, you will not receive cash back, but the remaining value will stay on the ticket until the end of the third quarter when concessions close.
- Food credit is nonrefundable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Food credit cannot be applied to alcohol.
For any additional questions please reach out to email@example.com or call (405) 208-4733.