If you are a part of an organization that benefits children under 18 in the state of Oklahoma, we invite you to take part in this program to share the Thunder experience with your group. Before you fill out your request form, please keep in mind that tickets distributed through this program cannot be sold or exchanged for fundraising or other purposes. All youth in attendance must be part of your school or organization. Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in loss of eligibility for future Community Tickets opportunities for your organization.
If we are able accommodate your request, we will make every effort to notify you well in advance. However, last-minute tickets may become available from time to time. Please indicate on the form if you would be able to utilize last-minute tickets.
Ticket pickup will ONLY be available at the will-call window at Chesapeake Energy Arena on the day of the game. Your primary contact must bring a government-issued photo ID to pick up the tickets.
Thank you for your request, and GO Thunder!
• The Thunder Community Ticket program review committee will respond to all requests via email, so be sure to include a valid email address on your application.
Please keep the following in mind as you fill out your application:
• Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to accommodate requests for specific games.
• Please do not request more tickets than your group can effectively use.
The tickets that are available for this program are preassigned; as such, we are unable to provide ADA seating through the Community Ticket program.
• Can I invite friends/family outside of the organization to come to the game with my group?
The tickets allocated to your group are to be used SOLELY by your individuals affiliated with your organization.
• If I bring a few extra group members with me to the game, will they be able to get tickets?
Your group will only be given the number of tickets you were allocated. Extra group members will need to purchase tickets separately.
• My group includes small children. Will they need a ticket?
All children 3 years of age and older are required to have a ticket. Children 2 and under who can share a seat with an adult do not require their own tickets. Any child requiring a separate seat must have his/her own ticket.
• The tickets for my group are split into two (or more) sections. Can I change seats?
Seat availability for the Community Ticket program is limited. Requests for seat changes cannot be accommodated.
• Will the Oklahoma City Thunder provide parking for my group?
Parking is not included with the Community Ticket program. Paid parking is available in lots throughout downtown Oklahoma City. Prices vary depending on the lot location.
• What if my group plans to arrive by bus?
We highly encourage you to arrive as early as possible to ensure you are able to secure parking in one of the paid lots near the arena. Bus parking downtown is limited.