The Thunder takes great pride in our community relationships and donates memorabilia to hundreds of community organizations annually.
Donation requests are submitted online. No requests will be accepted via direct phone calls, emails or mail. The Oklahoma City Thunder will consider requests for in-kind donations benefiting local nonprofits, charity events and schools. We prioritize donations to organizations to benefit youth education, health and wellness and youth basketball.
We try our best to provide the desired item being requested but due to the high volume of requests, there is not guarantee that we will be able to do so, even if your request meets our general criteria. Please understand that we may need to alter your donation request.
All requests for autographed memorabilia are limited to live and silent auctions, designed to raise funds for nonprofit and tax-exempt organizations in the Oklahoma City Metro that have a 501(c)(3) IRS designation. It is our policy not to donate autographed items to be used for raffles, as prizes, volunteer recognition gifts or giveaways.
The Oklahoma City Thunder reserves the right to handle each request on a case-by-case basis. Due to the high volume of requests, we are not able to respond to follow up phone calls or correspondence. All donation requests will be reviewed approximately 30 days prior to the scheduled event. We will notify you by email or letter of our response.
Donated items cannot be re purposed for any other reason than stated.
Please refer to our guidelines before submitting a request.
- All requests must be submitted online. We cannot take requests by email, phone or mail.
- Your organization must be in the state of Oklahoma.
- Your request for a donation item must be submitted online at least 30 DAYS prior to your event date.
- You many only receive one donation item per year.
- You must be a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. (If you are a business or individual sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the online donation request form.)
- We do not donate to third parties fundraising on behalf of another organization.
- Submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
- We do not accept personal items to be mailed in or dropped off for signatures.
- The Oklahoma City Thunder is not responsible for lost items.
Thank you for considering Oklahoma City Thunder as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.