April 5: 'The Captain' Reigns Supreme
In 1984, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar passed Wilt Chamberlain to become the NBA's top scorer ever.
- In 1978: Gervin, Thompson in wild chase for scoring title
- In 1986: Wilkins hangs on to win scoring crown
- In 1986: Jordan goes for 63 in playoffs vs. Boston
- In 1994: Robinson's 71-point classic vs. Clippers
- In 1997: Malone's scoring consistency sets record
- In 2010: Durant youngest ever to claim scoring tile
- In 2016: Kobe drops 60 on Jazz in his farewell game
- More NBA milestones & records from April
In 2006: Kobe Scores 81
Toronto fell victim to one of the best scoring games in the history of the NBA.
In 1994: Robinson Nets 71
The Spurs' David Robinson ran wild against the Clippers on the season's final night.
NBA Legends: Hakeem Olajuwon
The former Rockets center was one of the NBA's biggest winners and most nimble post players ever.
For The Series ...
These 7 shots in playoff lore sent one team home and another on to the next round.
Finals MVPs With More Than 1 Team
Kawhi Leonard joined an exclusive, Hall of Famer-laden club in the 2019 playoffs.
Shaq Pays Tribute To Kobe
Shaquille O'Neal gets emotional while recalling his unique relationship with Kobe Bryant.
A Tribute To David Stern
Current and former NBA stars remember the commissioner who engineered the growth of the league.
Stern's Unwavering Vision Changes NBA
NBA Commissioner Emeritus David Stern spent 30 years as the NBA’s longest-serving commissioner.
NBA's 50 Greatest Players
The NBA's 50 Greatest Players were unveiled for the NBA's Golden Anniversary season in 1996.
Every Member Of 30,000-Point Club
It's an exclusive club: Meet the players who have scored over 30,000 points in their career.