Miami HEAT at Dallas Mavericks
Friday, January 1st @ 7:00PM
Location: American Airlines Center
TV: FOX Sports Sun
HEAT Live Pre-Game Show: 6:30PM
Radio: 790AM, WAQI 710AM (Espanol)
Uniform: Icon - Black
- The HEAT and Mavericks meet for their only matchup in the first half of the regular season.
- Last season, Miami swept the season series, 2-0, and has now currently won six-straight against the Mavs.
- The HEAT is 36-31 all-time versus Dallas during the regular season, including 19-15 in home games and 17-16 in road games.
What to watch for:
- Jimmy Butler (Right Ankle; Sprain), Kelly Olynyk (Left Knee; Contusion) and Gabe Vincent (Right Knee; Soreness) are all probable to play in tonight's game.
- Today marks as the eighth time Miami has played on New Year’s Day, having gone 6-1 (.857) in their previous seven contests. Their .857 winning percentage is the best among any team with multiple appearances in NBA history.
- The HEAT has had a different leading scorer in each of their four games this season (Adebayo, Robinson, Herro, Dragić).
- Miami enters tonight having used a different starting line-up in each game this season.
- Goran Dragić scored a game-high 26 points, all off the bench, vs. Milwaukee on Wednesday. He has now totaled 20 20-point games off the bench as a member of the HEAT, the second-most all-time in team history.