HEAT Social Responsibility: Requests
The Miami HEAT supports numerous organizations and events throughout the South Florida community. Through donations of sports memorabilia, in-kind items, staff involvement and volunteerism, and cloth face masks distributed at select HEAT community events to help offset the risk of harmful pathogens, the Miami HEAT reaches out to the community on a year-round basis. All requests for donated items must be submitted in writing no less than six (6) weeks prior to an event to the address listed below.
*Please do not send items for team/player autographs in the mail unless you have been granted permission by the Miami HEAT.*
*Unsolicited autograph requests will not be accepted.*
The HEAT Group will not be responsible for items lost in the mail.
All request letters MUST meet and include the following criteria:
- Submitted on Organization Letterhead
- Thorough description of the organization and its mission
- Thorough description of the planned event (including the date, time, and location of event) and any related collateral/promotional materials
- Name of beneficiary organization (to include physical address of organization, contact's name, phone number, and email address)
- Non-Profit tax exemption status and valid ID # is required at time of request
- Contact information of person submitting request
All requests MUST also meet the following guidelines:
- Priority will be given to non-profit organizations within a 75 mile radius of the Kaseya Center (601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33132)
- Only one request will be honored per fiscal year (July-June), for approved organizations
Please mail to:
Social Responsibility Department/Requests Miami HEAT
601 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33132
*Disclaimer: This cloth face mask is not a surgical face mask and should not be used in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected or in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high. The Miami HEAT makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The product has not been FDA cleared or approved.