Stephen Curry Ranks Second on NBA’s Most Popular Jerseys List
Warriors guard Stephen Curry ranks second in the league for the NBA’s most popular jersey based on overall sales from adidas and NBAStore.com from October 2014 through December 2014.
This is the highest he has ever ranked on the list (previously fifth in April 2014). Additionally, the Warriors came in at third in most popular team merchandise, the highest Golden State has ranked since the list’s inception in 2001 (previously eighth in April 2014).
Ten-time All-Star LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers rank No. 1 in both categories.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys:
- LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
- Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
- Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
- Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs
- Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
- Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
- Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks
- Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
- James Harden, Houston Rockets
- Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise:
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Chicago Bulls
- Golden State Warriors
- Los Angeles Lakers
- San Antonio Spurs
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- New York Knicks
- Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics
- Los Angeles Clippers
Become eligible to win free tickets for every game! Plus, receive ticket offers, gameday information and more!