The 2022 NBA Champion Golden State Warriors are encouraging fans to arrive early for Champions Ring Night, presented by Chase Freedom, to view the team’s pregame championship celebration prior to their matchup against the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday, October 18, at 7 p.m. Fans should be in their seats by 6:30 p.m. to witness a part of history as NBA Commissioner Adam Silver, along with Warriors co-executive chairmen Joe Lacob and Peter Guber, present last season’s players with diamond-clad rings crafted by Jason of Beverly Hills.
The Warriors, who won the franchise’s seventh NBA title following a 103-90 victory over the Boston Celtics in Game 6 of the 2022 NBA Finals at TD Garden on June 16, will also unveil the 2021-22 NBA Championship banner during the pregame ceremony.
In addition to the pregame championship celebrations, fans can partake in the following:
- Beginning at 4:30 p.m., the Warriors and Chase will host a pregame fan fest at Thrive City, the plaza surrounding Chase Center. The fan fest will include numerous activations throughout the east and west plazas as well as the esplanade, including live music and performances, games, photo ops, a kids zone, and more. In addition, live coverage of the pregame ceremony and Warriors vs. Lakers matchup will air on Thrive City’s 3,108 square foot video board.
- The Warriors and Chase will launch the Championship Ring Experience, an augmented reality (AR) platform for fans to virtually wear the team’s Championship rings and capture photos to share on social media. This interactive experience will be accessible pregame at two in-person locations at Chase Center, one at Thrive City and one inside the Chase Lounge, as well as through the mobile app, allowing fans to enjoy the experience from anywhere around the world.
- All fans in attendance will receive a limited-edition celebratory opening night t-shirt, courtesy of Chase Freedom
- In-game entertainment includes a halftime performance by R&B singer and songwriter Kehlani and a National Anthem performance by actress Nayah Damasen.
- Chase cardholders can take 50% off their purchase at all eateries and Warriors Shop locations, including online purchases made at shop.warriors.com, during the game when using their Chase credit or debit card. As a leader in sports and entertainment, Chase offers cardholders exclusive experiences and providing unique access for Warriors fans throughout the Bay Area and beyond.
Tickets for Champions Ring Night are still available and can be purchased here, or by calling 1-888-GSW-HOOP. Warriors.com offers fans the only verified marketplace for all Warriors ticket needs, including official resale tickets from Season Ticket Members and other fans, that is 100% guaranteed by the Warriors. In partnership with Chase Center Founding Partner Ticketmaster, the Warriors resale marketplace offers a safe and convenient way for fans to access all levels of tickets throughout the regular season and playoffs. SuiteXchange, an authentic and verified suite resale marketplace, is available for fans looking for single-game premium spaces at Chase Center for the 2022-23 Warriors’ NBA games.