How Do I View Tickets on Ticketmaster?
Manage season tickets from any device using Account Manager.
1. Log in using your email address and password.
2. Manage your tickets from the “My Events” page by selecting “My Events”.
3. All available tickets will be displayed.
4. Use the search bar to find specific events.
5. Enter a month, date of the week, or event name to filter results.
6. Snapshot information is given for each event, but to see more details for the available tickets, click any event.
7. When an event is mobile ticket enabled, a message will be displayed in the lightbox on the page instructing the fan or patron on how to access their ticket based on their device.
8. The message from a desktop instructs the fan or patron to access their ticket from a phone, and the phone instructs the fan or patron to add the ticket to their mobile wallet.
9. Accessing tickets for a mobile ticket-enabled event needs to occur on a mobile device.