Preview: Kings (22-44) vs. Clippers (43-25)
The Kings have seen mixed results against their in-division rival from the south this season. After winning the first matchup in Los Angeles, Sacramento has dropped the last two by an average of 18 points.
DeMarcus Cousins and Rudy Gay may also be out for the game, with both listed as questionable.
In two games against the Clippers this season, Sacramento’s All-Star has averaged 27.5 points, 10.5 rebounds 3.5 assists and 2.5 blocks per game.
- The Kings lead the all-time series, 112-82, including 68-59 in the Sacramento era.
- Carl Landry has started in the last five games for Sacramento, averaging 5.9 points per game.
- In 14 starts, Ray McCallum is averaging 11.1 points, 3.4 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game.
|Ray McCallum||Chris Paul|
|Ben McLemore||J.J. Redick|
|Rudy Gay||Matt Barnes|
|Carl Landry||Blake Griffin|
|Jason Thompson||DeAndre Jordan|
- Rudy Gay (Left Patellar Tendon Strain) is questionable.
- DeMarcus Cousins (Right Calf Strain) is questionable.
- Darren Collison (Right Hip Flexor Sprain) is out.
- Eric Moreland (Left Shoulder Labral Tear) is out.
- Jamal Crawford (Right Calf Contusion) is out.
- Matt Barnes (Right Hamstring Soreness) is questionable.