You can purchase a Laidback Lion with either a credit card or a Solana wallet. To purchase using a credit card, select that option on Magic Eden’s launchpad and follow the instructions to purchase through Crossmint. To use a Solana wallet, proceed with the instructions below and in the following steps. Please note that you must use a Solana wallet to bid in the auction for the one exclusive gold Laidback Lion.
If you do not have a Solana wallet, here are the step to create a Phantom wallet:
- Visit https://phantom.app/
- Find your browser to add Phantom - currently Chrome, Brave, Firefox and Edge are supported.
- If this is your first time using Phantom, you will need to write down your seed phrase and create a password. If you’ve used Phantom before, you can restore your wallet using your seed phrase.
- Click here for a Magic Eden tutorial video on this process.
- Note: Restoring your wallet is the ONLY time you will need your seed phrase. We will NEVER ask for your seed phrase or use any service that asks for it. Giving away your seed phrase will give over complete control of your wallet. Learn tips on how to keep your wallet secure with Magic Eden’s security handbook here.
Deposit at least 3 SOL into your wallet.
You can purchase through Phantom using MoonPay or purchase on a third party exchange and send SOL to your wallet.
- Use MoonPay to purchase new SOL via credit card:
- Transfer your SOL from Coinbase or an exchange of your choice. To send SOL to your wallet, hover the top bar - it should say “copy to clipboard.” Click to copy your address. When sending SOL, make sure to set this as the receiving address.
Note: How to send via Coinbase:
You should now see your existing balance in Phantom.
- Note: Example of what it looks like in the wallet.
Now you are ready to mint a Laidback Lion NFT! Once the mint has started, navigate to Magic Eden’s Launchpad and do the following:
- Select “Connect Wallet” and approve the request in the Phantom pop-up.
- The request will ask for permission to view your balance and activity, and request approval for transactions.
- Verify you are on the official Magic Eden website before approving any mint transactions.
- Click “Mint” and approve the transaction!
Only click links from our official links - scammers will create copycat websites and take your SOL. We will never do “stealthdrop” mints through DMs.