Pistons Rewards Terms and Conditions
- The Pistons Rewards Program ("Program") is offered at the discretion of the Detroit Pistons Basketball Company (“Pistons”). Participation in the Program is subject to the following terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures that the Pistons may, in their discretion, adopt or amend from time to time. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
- By accepting and using a Program loyalty card or QR code, you have enrolled in the Program for the current National Basketball Association (“NBA”) season and agreed to these Program terms and conditions and any and all related Pistons and Program rules, regulations, policies and procedures (together, the "Rules"). Any failure to comply with the Rules may result in your disqualification from Program eligibility and participation and the forfeit, revocation and/or cancellation of any earned Program points, prizes, or discounts.
- To be eligible to participate in the Program and earn Program points, eligible "Members" must be recognized as the primary account holder on the current Pistons full season or half season plan. All Pistons members, club members, courtside members and suite/loge licensees are eligible and encouraged to participate.
- Members may be offered discounts by Pistons partners (“Partners”), receivable by presenting a Program loyalty card or QR code at participating locations. Pistons and Partners have the sole discretion to name participating locations, as well as discount amounts and conditions.
- To redeem Program points for prizes, the eligible Member's account must be paid in full, and/or in accordance with individual payment plans. Any Member's failure to pay any amount owed, as and when due, may result in disqualification from Program eligibility and participation and the forfeit, revocation and/or cancellation of any earned Program points or prizes.
- The Pistons may, in their sole discretion, change, limit, modify or cancel the Program or any aspect thereof, including any and all Rules, at any time and with or without prior notice. All Program points earned during each NBA season will expire no earlier than June 30 of the respective NBA season.
- All Program prizes are subject to availability at the time of redemption, and all Program discounts are subject to change at any time. Pistons and Partners reserve the right to substitute, replace, modify or cancel any prize or discount at any time.
- All Program points, prizes, and discounts are revocable and non-refundable, and do not have any monetary value. Program points are non-transferable. No credit shall be issued for any unused or expired Program points, prizes, or discounts. Program points, prizes, and discounts may not be re-sold by any means, electronic or otherwise.
- By enrolling in the Program, Members agree to receive Pistons and/or Partner related advertising and marketing materials and communications by mail, text message and/or email. Members may opt out of email or text communications by unsubscribing from the Program, contacting Member’s service representative, changing settings on Member’s Program application, or requesting to opt out by mail to Brand Networks Department, 6201 Second Ave, Detroit, MI 48202.
- Members grant permission to the Pistons to utilize their image, likeness, and/or actions in any live or recorded audio, video or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction of or at any event at Little Caesars Arena or through Program offerings without further authorization or compensation.
- The Pistons have the sole discretion to interpret and apply these Program terms and conditions. All questions or disputes regarding any aspect of the Program will be resolved by Pistons, in their sole discretion, and governed by the laws of the state of Michigan, and the venue for any such dispute shall be Wayne County, Michigan. Member hereby waives any right to trial by jury in any action or proceeding.
- Participation in the Program covers only the current NBA season. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you do not have a reasonable expectation nor any right or privilege, implied or otherwise to participate in the Program in subsequent NBA seasons or to renew your Program membership. You further acknowledge and agree that if the Pistons (in their sole and absolute discretion) offer you the opportunity to renew your membership in the Program, such offer nor any acceptance by you shall create a course of dealing between you and the Pistons or a reasonable expectation, right or privilege, implied or otherwise, to any further renewal.
- By enrolling and/or participating in the Program, you agree (a) to abide by and be bound by the Rules and any/all other decisions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures issued by the Pistons and participating partners, which shall be final and binding; (b) to the use of your name and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law; and (c) to release the Pistons, the NBA, their respective parent companies, partners, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from any and all liability in connection with your enrollment or participation in the Program or any related activities. Members waive the right to assert, as a cost of receiving prize, any and all costs of redemption. All taxes on prizes are Member's sole responsibility.
- The Pistons' or Partners’ waiver of any breach of these Program terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of any other prior or subsequent breach thereof. Nor shall any Pistons' or Partners’ failure to insist upon strict compliance with these Program terms and conditions be deemed a waiver of any rights or remedies that it may have against any Member.
- This agreement is subject to the Constitution and By-Laws and all rules, regulations and agreements of the NBA and its affiliated entities as they presently exist or as they may, from time to time, be entered into, amended or adopted.