Welcome Back to Little Caesars Arena!
Updated March 12 12:31 P.M.
This page will be regularly updated – contents are subject to change.
Thank you for your patience and continued support as we navigate this evolving situation.
What All Pistons Fans Can Expect
Changes have been made to our box offices to limit contact between guests and colleagues
- Contactless methods of purchasing tickets is suggested to minimize contact between guests, colleagues and vendors.
- Cashless payment methods such as credit & debit cards are required.
- All points of sale at Little Caesars Arena require cashless payment methods. Guests can use available kiosks to conveniently convert their cash to a VISA card with no fees or extra charges. After inserting cash into the kiosk, the dispensed card will hold the same exact value as the cash that is inserted. The Visa Card can be used to make purchase at the venue and at any location that accepts VISA.
- Reverse ATM kiosks are located at portals 8 and 58 as well as the main box office.
- Little Caesars Arena has a NO BAG policy, with exceptions for small wallets, diaper bags and medical bags.
- Backpacks, bags, purses, fanny packs and clutches are not permitted.
- Wallets that are larger than 4 x 6 x 1.5 inches are not permitted.
- Multi-compartment wallets that are smaller than 4 x 6 x 1.5 inches, with or without a handle or strap are permitted.
Mobile Tickets Only
Managing tickets from your mobile device continues to be the best option for guests
- Tickets for Pistons games at Little Caesars Arena can be managed through the Detroit Pistons app.
- Before leaving home, we encourage guests to add their tickets to Apple Wallet or Google Pay for an efficient entry process.