WHAT TO KNOW FOR YOUR VISIT TO LITTLE CAESARS ARENA
- With all the excitement and development in The District Detroit and beyond, there will be noticeable signs of progress – and ongoing construction. Plan to arrive early when attending an event and enjoy one of four Little Caesars Arena restaurants – open on event and non-event days – or any one of the establishments in the area.
- Pre-paid parking ensures you a spot in the lot or garage of your choice. Check out Ticketmaster.com, Parkwhiz.com or The District Detroit app to secure your parking before you arrive. Most Olympia Development lots are credit card only.
- Ridesharing drop-off and pickup for services such as Uber are on the I-75 service drive between Park Street and Woodward Avenue.
- For the comfort and safety of our guests, Little Caesars Arena and its surrounding areas are non-smoking and re-entry to the arena after exiting is not allowed.
- An updated no-bag policy has been implemented, permitting no bags, other than those required for medical reasons, into our venues. Clear bags will no longer be permitted.
- Doors to Little Caesars Arena generally open 1.5 hours prior to start time for Pistons games and will vary for concerts and other shows – check event details for more information.
- The Little Caesars Arena Via concourse is open to the public on most days. Guests will pass through security screening to enter the facility.