Atlanta Hawks Release Single-Game Tickets for Entire 2017-18 Season
Cyber Monday deals abound, including up to 50% off select games with $10 loaded ticket for food & beverage
ATLANTA –- Tickets for every 2017-18 Atlanta Hawks home contest are now available, as the club today released single-game seats for the second half of the season and limited-time Cyber Monday deals via Hawks.com/CyberMonday. Today’s announcement includes 23 matchups at Philips Arena from Jan. 12 – April 10, featuring an array of Western Conference contenders and the defending Eastern Conference champions.
Cyber Monday deals available today include the following:
- Up to 25% off plus $10 loaded ticket without fees vs. Cleveland (Nov. 30) and Golden State (March 2)
- Up to 40% off plus $10 loaded ticket without fees vs. Dallas (Dec. 23), Washington (Dec. 27), Portland
(Dec. 30), the Los Angeles Lakers (Feb. 26) and Oklahoma City (March 13)
- Up to 50% off plus $10 loaded ticket without fees vs. Minnesota (Jan. 29)
The Hawks host the San Antonio Spurs in a nationally-televised game at 3 p.m. on Jan. 15, marking the 18th time in the past 19 seasons that Atlanta has played a home contest on Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Other Western Conference foes set to visit Philips Arena in the second half include New Orleans (Jan. 17), Utah (Jan. 22) and Memphis (Feb. 6). Eastern Conference-rival Toronto (Jan. 24) makes make its second-and-final visit in the second half, while Philadelphia (March 30 and April 10) makes two trips to Atlanta during the stretch.
Special ticket offers available today for the 2017-18 campaign include:
- Chick-fil-A Fan Pack (four game tickets and four Chick-fil-A meals)
- Sunday FUNday 4-Pack (four game tickets with $10 of food and drink credit per ticket)
- Date Night Pack, presented by Svedka (two game tickets with $24 food and drink for all Friday games)
New for 2017-18, the Hawks are moving toward a digital/mobile entry system and have eliminated the print-at-home PDF option. Fans will be able to gain arena access via a QR-based mobile ticket provided by the Atlanta Hawks or Ticketmaster following their seat purchase. Tickets for the entire 2017-18 campaign are available for purchase today through group sales (10 or more seats), a flex plan or the Hawks membership program. For more information on season ticket options, visit Hawks.com/Groups or Hawks.com/Membership.
FOX Sports Southeast will provide television coverage for all regular season games, and CBS RADIO’S SportsRadio 92-9 The Game and partner stations on the Hawks Radio Network will provide radio coverage.