Get your school in the game this season!
The Atlanta Hawks are proud to partner with local schools for amazing fundraising opportunities, in-kind donations, and amazing group outings!
See below for details regarding the various ways the Hawks and schools like yours can work together:
Are you looking for a FUN, FREE and EASY way to raise money for your school? Learn more about the brand new Atlanta Hawks School Fundraising program where your students have the chance to win awesome Hawks prizes while giving back to their school.
- Request to be a fundraising school with the button or form below.
- Wait for a Hawks representative to contact you.
- Get your school signed up.
- Receive Atlanta Hawks fundraising tools.
- Start selling Atlanta Hawk tickets
- Receive $5 for every ticket sold!
- Students will have the chance to win prizes which include everything from Hawks gear, such as apparel & backpacks, to tickets for upcoming games!
Get your school in the game this season, and sign up now!
Each year the Atlanta Hawks receive thousands of in-kind donation requests to support worthwhile charitable causes. While we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible, we are simply unable to fulfill them all based on the volume we receive. Please refer to the guidelines below to see if your organization qualifies:
- Requests may only be submitted via our online donation request form.
- All requests must be received at least 4-6 weeks prior to the scheduled event date.
- Organization must be within the state of Georgia and a 75-mile radius of Philips Arena.
- The organization must be a charitable, 501(c)3 organization.
- The organization must be youth-focused with an emphasis on at least one of the following: health, physical fitness, arts, or education.
- Organizations are limited to one request within a 12-month period.
- Organizations are considered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- We do not provide donated items to churches, synagogues or other places of worship.
- We do not sponsor events.
- We do not donate to third parties fundraising on behalf of another organization.