• 2020-21 All-West Coast Conference First Team selection as a junior.
• 2019-20 All-WCC Second Team choice as a sophomore.
• 2018-19 WCC All-Freshman Team pick.
• Named MVP of the 2021 College Basketball Invitational (CBI) after leading Pepperdine to the championship.
• WCC leader in blocks per game as a sophomore (1.88).
• Averaged 17.2 points and a team-high 6.8 rebounds.
• Finished third in the WCC in both blocks per game (1.22) and free throw percentage (87.6).
• Led Pepperdine in three-pointers made (45) and three-point field goal percentage (37.8).
• Averaged 19.7 points, 6.0 rebounds and 3.0 blocks in three games in the CBI.
• Had season highs of 37 points, six three-pointers and 11 rebounds against Pacific (Jan. 21).
• Intriguing mix of size, defensive versatility and shooting.
• Capable three-point shooter, particularly off the catch.
• Shows great awareness as a defender.
• Has the ability to guard multiple positions.
• Brother Kameron was his teammate for two seasons at Pepperdine.
• Favorites: player (Anthony Davis), book (The Lightning Thief), movie (Creed) and sport other than basketball (boxing).
Edwards’ 127 career blocks are the fifth most in Pepperdine history.
“Most of it was just having confidence in myself. The skill and talent were there. My mindset is something that I’ve been working on as of late. I got better at [it] toward the end of the season. Believing in myself and my abilities.”
-Edwards, on his development (via ESPN)
— Profile by NBA Communications