• Ranked sixth in NCAA Division I in assists as a junior in 2020-21
(7.3 apg) and fourth as a sophomore in 2019-20 (7.4 apg).
• 2020-21 Lou Henson Mid-Major All-America Team selection.
• All-MAC First Team choice in 2020-21 and Second Team in 2019-20.
• 2018-19 All-MAC Freshman Team pick.
• Led the MAC in assists for the second straight season (7.3 apg).
• Ranked ninth in the MAC in scoring (15.7 ppg) and seventh in
rebounding (7.3 rpg) and steals (1.45 spg).
• Shot 51.4% from the field after making 51.5% in 2019-20.
• Recorded his second career triple-double, with 11 points, 11 assists
and 10 rebounds vs. Ball State (Jan. 23).
• Named MAC Tournament MVP.
• Posted 22 points, seven assists, six rebounds and five steals in a
win vs. Buffalo in the MAC Tournament final (March 13).
• Had a career-high 31 points, eight assists and six rebounds vs.
Illinois (Nov. 27).
• Versatile guard with a high basketball IQ.
• Plays with superb control and pace.
• Exceptional passer in the half court and transition.
• Crafty scorer with a variety of hesitation moves.
• Received no college offers after averaging two points per game
as a high school senior in Orlando, Fla.
• Was set to study journalism at Central Florida before getting noticed
at an AAU tournament, which led to his enrolling at a prep
school and eventually earning a scholarship offer from Ohio.
• A Detroit Pistons fan who wrote about the team for the website
Piston Powered in high school.
–Profile by NBA Communications