Are you a passionate Portland Trail Blazers fan? Do you want to show your support for YOUR team? Well, the Blazer Booster Club is the place for you! Founded in the Blazers’ Championship season of 1976-1977, the Blazer Booster Club is the oldest and most successful booster club in the NBA! The purpose of the Blazer Booster Club, as stated in its by-laws, is:
“To provide a place for fans of the Portland Trail Blazers to gather and show their support for the team and to learn about professional basketball. This includes being a member of the Blazer Booster Club and participating in activities that support the Portland Trail Blazers.”
Seasonal Blazer Booster Club activities include:
- Volunteer at various Trail Blazers events.
- Monthly membership meetings (some with guest speakers), with prize drawings and opportunities to learn how the club supports the team.
- Staffing the Blazer Booster Club kiosk at all home games (where club information is available and fans can make signs).
- Supporting local charities.
- Annual potluck.
- Providing scholarships to summer basketball camps.
- Summer picnic
- Monthly newsletters
Click here for a membership form. Please note that while families are encouraged to join the club, members must be 10 years old or older in order to help out during Blazer games.
Click here to read the latest Booster Club newsletter!
NOTE: Club activities and the Blazer Booster Club name will not be used by club members for the purpose of requesting personal autographs, pictures with team players or management, or special requests of Trail Blazer personnel, unless authorized by an Executive Board member and announced by the Blazer Booster Club.