1. What is the cost to attend Wizards Midnight Tip-Off and Fan Fest?
Both events are FREE!
2. Where is the Pep Rally located?
Due to inclement weather, the Pep Rally at President's Park has been cancelled. Midnight Tip-Off will still go on as scheduled with doors opening at 11:00pm.
3. Where are the events located?
Wizards Midnight Tip-Off and Fan Fest will be held at the Patriot Center. Click here to see a map of George Mason University, the Patriot Center will be in Red.
4. Do I need to be a GMU student to attend the event?
No. Wizards Midnight Tip-Off and Fan Fest are open to the public.
5. I am a GMU student will I receive any perks for attending the events?
Yes there are special incentives for all GMU students that attend. These incentives will be announced at the event.
6. Are the events open to children?
Both events are open to children, however, Fan Fest is better suited as an event for the whole family. Fan Fest includes fan-friendly activities - including an interactive zone, skills & drills area, face painters, balloon artists, stilt walkers and a caricature artist. Concessions will also be open at Fan Fest
7. Will players be signing autographs at either event?
Currently players are not scheduled to sign autographs, at Fan Fest however, legendary Washington Bullets alumni will be in attendance and meeting and greeting with fans.
8. How much is parking for the event and is there any public transportation available to get to and from Patriot Center?
Parking for the event is free. For directions to Patriot Center and to see public transportation options please click here.
9. Where can I get the latest information regarding the events and possible contests?
For the most up to date information on Wizards Midnight Tip-Off and Fan Fest visit the Training Camp Fan Events page. You can also get the latest contest news by following the Wizards on twitter at https://twitter.com/washwizards or by "Liking" the Wizards Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Wizards.