Download the App
Pacers Official Mobile App presented by Motorola
Download version 4.1.3 of the official Indiana Pacers App for iOS and Android to stay connected to the Pacers everywhere you go. The latest app features a rich visual experience, native stories, videos, photos, game information, and supports the Apple Watch.
What's New in Version 4.1.3
- Redesigned look and new layout
- Mode-switcher to brand new Bankers Life Fieldhouse app
- Bug fixes and performance improvement
- View live stats, scores and standings.
- Interactive box scores with players stats, sortable play-by-play and shot tracking.
- Browse roster breakdowns, player bios, stats, and photos.
- View recent, current and upcoming game on the interactive team calendar.
- Receive team push notifications based on breaking news, start of game, end of quarter or final score.
- Connect with us on social media.
- View team Twitter streams.
- Sign up for team emails, promotions and contests.
- Upgrade your game night with better seats and unique experiences
- Return and add tickets to get the most from each game
- Download exclusive wallpapers for your phone
- Unlock Pacers and Boomer custom emojis!
- Choose from different app icons to customize the app on your home screen
Apple Watch Features
- Timely, relevant information at a glance
- Stats for past, present, or upcoming games
- League standings, to see how their favorite team is doing against its competitors
- Bio and statistical information about each player listed in the Roster section
- Updates to current games, as well as information about upcoming games, without even needing to open the Watch app
How to Create An Account
While on the home screen, tap "More."
Next, tap "Settings," located at the bottom of the 3D Menu.
At the top of the Settings page, tap "Log In."
To create your account, tap the "Register" button.
Enter your first name, last name and email address.
Create a password for your account and then tap "Create Account."
Tap "Done" and the registration of your account is complete! If you'd like to link your account to your Facebook page, tap "Facebook."