- A face mask is required to be worn at all times at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Medical exemptions may be provided under some circumstances, and guests approved for medical exemptions may be permitted to wear a face shield instead of a face mask. If a guest is not able to wear a face mask or a face shield, we cannot allow them entrance into Bankers Life Fieldhouse at this time. Anyone seeking a medical exemption should contact Kimberly Bradford at firstname.lastname@example.org, and entry into the arena may be denied if advance approval by Pacers Sports & Entertainment is not provided
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted
- Children two and older are required to wear a face mask
- You may only eat or drink at your seats, and no food or beverage consumption will be allowed in the concourses, bars, or other areas
- All tickets will be mobile
- Bankers Life Fieldhouse has gone cashless and retail purchases will be made more convenient
- Guests will move through lower contact security and screening processes
- Dedicated staff and cleaning systems will maintain health and safety throughout the Fieldhouse
- Touchless fixtures in all restrooms, enhanced HVAC with UVC and air filtration systems are all investments designed to keep guests safe
Health & Safety Guidelines
Keeping our guests safe is our to priority.
We know your family’s health comes first because we all feel the same about our own families. As we welcome you back, our top priority is to make sure you and your family can return to enjoying the Fieldhouse, just as you have come to expect. Our team has been planning for months to adapt our facility, change our policies, and prepare our staff to welcome you back.
Please take a moment to read through the following safety and security information before you visit Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
- Guests must stay physically distanced at 6 feet apart while in lines.
- Guests are allowed bags no larger than 10" x 10" x 2"and bags will be x-rayed before entering Bankers Life Fieldhouse. If needed, guests may check larger bags at the Hyatt Place located at 130 S Pennsylvania St.
- Guests will go through low-contact security screening.
- The CLEAN Team will wipe magnetmoters and other equipment regularly to ensure guest safety.
- All guests will answer COVID-19 screening questions before entering Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
- All tickets will be completely digital.
- Ticket scanning kiosks will make mobile ticket scanning easy, low-contact and quick.
- Bankers Life Fieldhouse is now a completely cashless experience.
- Cash-to-Card machines are available at no expense throughout the Fieldhouse so guests can easily change their cash into cards. Cards can be used inside the arena as well as anywhere credit and debit cards are accepted.
Why is Bankers Life Fieldhouse going cashless?
Safety at Bankers Life Fieldhouse is our main priority. Pacers Sports & Entertainment is providing safe, contactless payment options as one of many new safety features at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
Am I able to use cash at Bankers Life Fieldhouse?
Cash will not be accepted at any point of sale in Bankers Life Fieldhouse. You can use credit, debit cards, Apple and Google Pay. Cash-to-Card kiosks are also available at several locations in Bankers Life Fieldhouse to exchange cash for a prepaid card.
What is a Cash-to-Card machine?
Cash-to-Card machines turn cash into a prepaid card. If you do not spend all the money at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, you can use it anymore that accepts credit card payments. These Cash-to-Card machines are available throughout Bankers Life Fieldhouse so guests can easily change their cash into cards. Cards can be used inside the arena as well as anywhere credit and debit cards are accepted.
How much money can I load onto a card at a Cash-to-Card machine?
You can load up to $500 on a prepaid card at a Cash-to-Card machine.
Can I reload my Cash-to-Card prepaid card?
Cards are not reloadable.
How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
You can check your balance online by going to RCbalance.com or by calling the number found on the back of the card.
Do I have to use a credit card for all purchases at Bankers Life Fieldhouse?
No. Event attendees can use debit or credit cards, Apple Pay or Google Pay for purchases.
- Physical distancing in lines will be enforced and signage will provide reminders to guests.
- Staff will wear appropriate PPE and be separated from guests by plexiglass dividers.
- Guests may only eat or drink at their seats, and no food or beverage consumption will be allowed in the concourses, bars, or other areas. This will ensure guests can safely and temporarily remove their masks.
- All concessions will be cashless.
- All food items will be individually packaged, including condiments, and no refills on drinks, popcorn, or other items will be available.
- Food Pick-Up Zones will be designated so guests can wait for their food in a physically distanced spot.
- Food and beverages in suites, lounges, clubs, and other areas will also be covered or individually packaged.
- All staff will be required to wear masks and other appropriate PPE.
- Guests will now be required to open bottles and cans in front of Food & Beverage employees to ensure guest safety.
- All transactions at the Team Store and Box Office will be cashless.
- Staff will wear appropriate PPE and be separated from guests by plexiglass dividers.
- Floor markings and clear signage will help guests stay physically distanced in lines and while shopping.
- Guests will be required to maintain physical distancing of 6 feet and keep their masks on at all times. Guests may temporarily remove their masks when actively eating or drinking in their seats.
- Staff will be on hand to remind guests of these guidelines, answer questions and assist those who need it, and enforce the requirements.
- Signage will guide guests in lines at entrances and exits, security and screening areas, concessions, the Box Office, the Team Store, and other areas to make following physical distancing guidelines easy and clear.
- Guests should stay home if they are sick to ensure the well-being of themselves and other fans.
- The Bankers Life Fieldhouse HVAC system is being enhanced with UV-C technology, which along with enhanced ventilation will improve sasff air flow.
- Bankers Life Fieldhouse has upgraded to MERV-13 air filters, which more efsffctively captures and filters airborne viruses, in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Cleaning of restrooms, concessions, and other highly trafficked areas will increase in frequency and be conducted by increased dedicated staff
- All cleaning prducts used will be on the EPA N list.
- New cleaning systems will be used to regularly disinsffct highly-trafficked and higher-touch areas, such as restrooms, door handles and other fixtures, and concessions.
- The seating bowl will be disinsffcted after every event.
- More than 300 hand sanitizer dispensers and hand-washing stations will be placed throughout the Fieldhouse.
- Motion-activated faucets, soap dispensers, and other fixtures have been installed in all bathrooms throughout Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
- Where possible, restrooms will have designated entrances and exits to ensure guests can maintain physical distancing.
Staff will be on hand to remind guests of these guidelines, answer questions and assist those who need it, and enforce the requirements. Failure to comply may result in removal from Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
Pacers Sports & Entertainment has put together a quick guide covering our core commitments on returning to live events, plus our health and safety guidelines. You may find it here.
*A face mask is required to be worn at all times at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Medical exemptions may be provided under some circumstances, and guests approved for medical exemptions may be permitted to wear a face shield instead of a face mask. Anyone seeking a medical exemption should contact Kimberly Bradford at email@example.com, and entry into the arena may be denied if advance approval by Pacers Sports & Entertainment is not provided.
BY ATTENDING AN EVENT AT BANKERS LIFE FIELDHOUSE, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE EVENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE RISK OF CONTRACTING A COMMUNICABLE DISEASE OR ILLNESS (INCLUDING EXPOSURE TO A BACTERIA, VIRUS, OR OTHER PATHOGEN CAPABLE OF CAUSING A COMMUNICABLE DISEASE OR ILLNESS), AND THE RISK OF LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED PROPERTY OR PERSONAL INJURY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING DEATH), WHETHER OCCURRING BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER THE EVENT, HOWEVER CAUSED, AND HEREBY WAIVES ALL CLAIMS AND POTENTIAL CLAIMS RELATING TO SUCH RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS. AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT, INCLUDING THOSE WITH OR WITHOUT MASKS AND ADDITIONAL PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT ("PPE") OR IMPROPERLY USING MASKS OR PPE. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS VIRUS THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION, SENIOR CITIZENS AND THOSE WITH UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS ARE ESPECIALLY VULNERABLE. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM, STADIUM GROUNDS, OR STADIUM PARKING AREAS, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO EXPOSURE TO CARRIERS OF THE VIRUS WHO DO NOT HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 AND/OR HOLDER TRANSMITTING THE COVID-19 VIRUS TO OTHERS DURING OR AFTER THE EVENT.