- We will follow Marion County Health Department requirements and guidelines from the promoter for each event. Check back regularly and stay tuned for more updates as your visit approaches
- All tickets will be mobile
- Gainbridge Fieldhouse has gone cashless and retail purchases will be made more convenient
- Guests will move through lower contact security and screening processes
- Dedicated staff and cleaning systems will maintain health and safety throughout the Fieldhouse
- Touchless fixtures in all restrooms, enhanced HVAC with UVC and air filtration systems are designed to keep guests safe
KEEPING OUR GUESTS SAFE IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
We know your family’s health comes first because we all feel the same about our own families. As we welcome you back, our top priority is to make sure you and your family can return to enjoying the Fieldhouse, just as you have come to expect.
Please take a moment to read through the following safety and security information before you visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
SECURITY & SCREENING
- Guests are allowed bags no larger than 4" x 6" x 1.5" and bags will be x-rayed before entering Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
- For guests with bags larger than the limit, a bag check will be available.
- Guests will go through low-contact security screening.
- The CLEAN Team will wipe equipment regularly to ensure guest safety.
- All guests will answer COVID-19 screening questions before entering Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
- All tickets will be completely digital.
- Ticket scanning kiosks will make mobile ticket scanning easy, low-contact and quick.
- For a mobile ticketing tutorial, click here.
- Gainbridge Fieldhouse is now a completely cashless experience.
- Cash-to-Card machines are available at no expense throughout the Fieldhouse so guests can easily change their cash into cards. Cards can be used inside the arena as well as anywhere credit and debit cards are accepted.
Why is Gainbridge Fieldhouse going cashless?
- Pacers Sports & Entertainment is providing safe, contactless payment options as one of our many convenient features at Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
Am I able to use cash at Gainbridge Fieldhouse?
- For most events, including Pacers games, cash will not be accepted at any point of sale. You can use credit, debit cards, Apple and Google Pay. Cash-to-Card kiosks are also available at several locations in Gainbridge Fieldhouse to exchange cash for a prepaid card.
What is a Cash-to-Card machine?
- Cash-to-Card machines turn cash into a prepaid card. If you do not spend all the money at Gainbridge Fieldhouse, you can use it anywhere that accepts credit card payments. These Cash-to-Card machines are available throughout Gainbridge Fieldhouse so guests can easily change their cash into cards. Cards can be used inside the arena as well as anywhere credit and debit cards are accepted.
How much money can I load onto a card at a Cash-to-Card machine?
- You can load up to $500 on a prepaid card at a Cash-to-Card machine.
Can I reload my Cash-to-Card prepaid card?
- Cards are not reloadable.
How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- You can check your balance online by going to RCbalance.com or by calling the number found on the back of the card.
Do I have to use a credit card for all purchases at Gainbridge Fieldhouse?
- No. Event attendees can use debit or credit cards, Apple Pay or Google Pay for purchases.
- All concessions will be cashless.
TEAM STORE & BOX OFFICE
- All transactions at the Team Store and Box Office will be cashless.
- Staff will wear appropriate PPE
PROTECTING OTHERS & YOURSELF
- Guests should stay home if they are sick to ensure the well-being of themselves and other fans.
HVAC & AIR CIRCULATION
- The Gainbridge Fieldhouse HVAC system has been enhanced with UV-C technology, which along with enhanced ventilation improves safe air flow.
- Gainbridge Fieldhouse has upgraded to MERV-13 air filters, which more effectively captures and filters airborne viruses, in accordance with CDC recommendations.
CLEANING & SANITATION
- Cleaning of restrooms, concessions, and other highly trafficked areas will increase in frequency and be conducted by increased dedicated staff
- All cleaning products used will be on the EPA N list.
- New cleaning systems will be used to regularly disinfect highly-trafficked and higher-touch areas, such as restrooms, door handles and other fixtures, and concessions.
- The seating bowl will be disinfected after every event.
- The Fieldhouse has more than 300 hand sanitizer dispensers and hand-washing stations available.
- All Fieldhouse bathrooms have motion-activated faucets, soap dispensers and other fixtures installed.
Staff will be on hand to remind guests of these guidelines, answer questions and assist those who need it, and enforce the requirements. Failure to comply may result in removal from Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
BY ATTENDING AN EVENT AT GAINBRIDGE FIELDHOUSE, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE EVENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE RISK OF CONTRACTING A COMMUNICABLE DISEASE OR ILLNESS (INCLUDING EXPOSURE TO A BACTERIA, VIRUS, OR OTHER PATHOGEN CAPABLE OF CAUSING A COMMUNICABLE DISEASE OR ILLNESS), AND THE RISK OF LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED PROPERTY OR PERSONAL INJURY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING DEATH), WHETHER OCCURRING BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER THE EVENT, HOWEVER CAUSED, AND HEREBY WAIVES ALL CLAIMS AND POTENTIAL CLAIMS RELATING TO SUCH RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS. AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT, INCLUDING THOSE WITH OR WITHOUT MASKS AND ADDITIONAL PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT ("PPE") OR IMPROPERLY USING MASKS OR PPE. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS VIRUS THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION, SENIOR CITIZENS AND THOSE WITH UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS ARE ESPECIALLY VULNERABLE. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM, STADIUM GROUNDS, OR STADIUM PARKING AREAS, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO EXPOSURE TO CARRIERS OF THE VIRUS WHO DO NOT HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 AND/OR HOLDER TRANSMITTING THE COVID-19 VIRUS TO OTHERS DURING OR AFTER THE EVENT.