The Milwaukee Bucks helped complete a 4-team deal with the Brooklyn Nets, Indiana Pacers and Phoenix Suns in order to acquire veteran forward Jae Crowder.
Kevin Durant heads to Phoenix as part of that deal.
- Mikal Bridges
- Cameron Johnson
- Juan Pablo Vaulet
- 2023 first-round pick (from Phoenix)
- 2025 first-round pick (from Phoenix)
- 2027 first-round pick (from Phoenix)
- 2028 first-round pick swap (from Phoenix)
- 2028 second-round pick (from Milwaukee)
- 2029 first-round pick (from Phoenix
- 2029 second-round pick (from Milwaukee)
- George Hill
- Serge Ibaka
- Jordan Nwora
- 3 future second-round picks (from Milwaukee)
- Cash considerations (from Brooklyn)
The Bucks sent out a total of five second-round picks for Crowder, two to Brooklyn and three to Indiana.
The 32-year-old averaged 9.4 points and 5.3 rebounds over 67 games with the Suns last season. He has sat out the entirety of the 2022-23 season after requesting a trade this offseason. Ibaka, per Shams Charania of The Athletic, is expected to be waived by the Pacers.
CUT OFF MY FINGER TO SAVE MY HAND… 99 BACK AGAIN.!! 😈😈😈😈
— JAE CROWDER (@CJC9BOSS) February 9, 2023
Crowder graduated from Marquette University in Milwaukee.