• Ranked in the top 10 in the SEC in steals (1.57 spg) as a sophomore in 2020-21 and blocks (1.20 bpg) as a freshman in 2019-20.
• 2019-20 SEC All-Freshman Team selection.
• 2018-19 McDonald’s All-American as a high school senior.
• Rated No. 10 by ESPN in the 2020 recruiting class.
• Member of the U.S. Junior National Select Team at the 2019 Nike Hoop Summit.
• Averaged 7.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, 1.57 steals and 1.05 blocks in 25.6 minutes per game.
• Had 16 points and five steals against Auburn (Feb. 23), the third Gator to achieve a 15/5 line over the past 10 seasons.
• Recorded 10 points, 10 rebounds and a career-high six assists vs. Stetson (Dec. 6).
• Scored in double figures in five of the first six games of the season.
• Matched his career high of 19 points and blocked three shots at Florida State (Dec. 12).
• Defensive-minded wing with elite athleticism.
• Plays above the rim with ease.
• Very quick in the open floor.
• Has the tools to be a lockdown defender.
• Ran track in high school and recorded a 10.6 in the 100.
• Studied dance and ballet.
Lewis averaged 17.3 points during a three-game stretch against Florida State, LSU and Vanderbilt early in the 2020-21 season.
“From the moment my father placed a ball in my hands, I knew I wanted to strive for nothing but greatness. Playing in the NBA has always been my main priority in life.”
-Lewis, on his NBA aspirations
— Profile by NBA Communications