• 2020-21 ACC Player of the Year.
• 2020-21 All-ACC First Team selection – the first for Georgia Tech in 20 years.
• 2020-21 ACC All-Defensive Team choice.
• 2020-21 AP All-America Honorable Mention pick.
• Total of 33 points (on 14-of-17 shooting from the field) as a junior vs. Syracuse were the most by a Tech player in an ACC road game in nearly 20 years.
• Ranked fourth in the ACC in scoring (17.4 ppg), rebounding (8.0 rpg) and field goal percentage (53.2).
• Finished sixth in the ACC in blocks (1.64 bpg) and steals (1.48 spg).
• Helped lead Georgia Tech to its first ACC Tournament title in 28 years and its first NCAA Tournament berth in 11 years.
• Three-time ACC Player of the Week.
• Averaged 23.5 points and 10.0 rebounds in Tech’s final six regular-season games (all wins).
• Recorded 31 points and 16 rebounds in a win over Syracuse (Feb. 27).
• Posted 29 points, 14 rebounds and five assists in a win vs. Duke (March 2).
• Strong combination of size, skill and athleticism.
• Explosive leaper; finishes with authority at the rim.
• Solid passer with pick-and-pop shooting potential.
• Impactful defender with upside as a rim protector.
• Graduated from Georgia Tech with a degree in business administration in May 2021.
• Played only one year of varsity basketball in high school.
• Grew up swimming and playing tennis competitively.
• Plays the piano and upright bass.
Wright registered seven double-doubles in the 2020-21 season, tied for the third most in the ACC.
“His story is just like crazy. It’s what college sports is about, his story, coming in as a zero-star [recruit]. I remember me telling Moses freshman year, ‘If you work hard, you’re going to grow. If you’re in the gym, you can change your life.’”
-Georgia Tech teammate Jose Alvarado, to The News & Observer
— Profile by NBA Communications