• 2020-21 All-SEC Second Team selection.
• 2018-19 All-SEC Freshman Team choice.
• Ranks eighth in South Carolina program history in three-pointers made (164).
• Started 80 of his 81 games with the Gamecocks.
• Invited to participate in the 2021 NBA Draft Combine based on his performance at the 2021 NBA G League Elite Camp.
• Helped Team Canada win silver at the 2018 U-18 FIBA Americas Championship (14.8 ppg, 5.4 rpg).
• Ranked fifth in the SEC in scoring (16.6 ppg) and ninth in steals (1.52 spg).
• Led the SEC in three-pointers per game (2.81).
• Made at least three three-pointers 13 times and at least four threes eight times.
• Recorded 20 or more points 10 times, including four consecutive SEC games in February.
• Scored a career-high 30 points in a win over Texas A&M (Jan. 6).
• Athletic wing with a versatile skill set.
• Solid ball hander; creates separation.
• Will push and make plays in transition.
• Shows great anticipation skills on defense.
• A native of Canada.
• 2020-21 CoSIDA Men’s Basketball Academic All-District 4 First Team selection.
• Father, Anthony, was stationed at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina during the 1980s, helping turn him into a Gamecocks fan.
–Profile by NBA Communications