Posted Jul 1 2010 12:04AM
NBA transactions for the 2009-10 season -- July 1, 2009 to June 30, 2010..
Wednesday, June 30
• Chicago waived forward Rob Kurz and forward Chris Richard.
• Golden State extended qualifying offers to forward Anthony Morrow and guard C.J. Watson, making them restricted free agents.
• Phoenix announced center Amar'e Stoudemire has opted out of the final year of his contract.
• San Antonio announced forward Richard Jefferson has opted out of the final year of his contract.
Tuesday, June 29
• Houston announced center Yao Ming has exercised his contract option for next season.
• Miami waived forward James Jones.
• New Jersey traded forward Yi Jianlian and cash to Washington for forward Quinton Ross.
• Portland waived forward Ryan Gomes.
Thursday, June 24
• Portland fired general manager Kevin Pritchard.
• For all Draft news and trades, click here.
Wednesday, June 23
• Chicago named Tom Thibodeau coach.
• Miami traded guard Daequan Cook and 18th pick in 2010 Draft to Oklahoma City for 32nd pick in 2010 Draft.
Tuesday, June 22
• Milwaukee acquired forward Corey Maggette and a 2010 second-round draft pick from Golden State for guard Charlie Bell and center Dan Gadzuric.
Sunday, June 20
• Memphis agreed to terms with general manager Chris Wallace on a multiyear contract extension.
Friday, June 18
• Atlanta named Bob Williams president.
• Miami exercised the team contract option on guard Mario Chalmers.
Thursday, June 17
• Philadelphia traded center Samuel Dalembert to Sacramento for center Spencer Hawes and forward Andres Nocioni.
Tuesday, June 15
• Phoenix general manager Steve Kerr announced he won't return after his contract expires at the end of June.
Thursday, June 10
• New Jersey agreed to terms on a three-contract with Avery Johnson to become the coach.
Tuesday, June 8
• Phoenix announced forward Grant Hill has exercised the one-year player option of his contract.
Wednesday, June 2
• Toronto named P.J. Carlesimo assistant coach.
Wednesday, May 19
• New Jersey announced the contract of general manager Kiki Vandeweghe will not be renewed.
Tuesday, May 18
• Cleveland picked up option on forward Leon Powe.
Tuesday, April 20
• Chicago fired coach Vinny Del Negro.
• Golden State announced guard Kelenna Azubuike exercised the player option on his contract for the 2010-11 season.
• Oklahoma City exercised a team option on coach Scott Brooks, extending his contract through 2012.
• New Orleans announced Jeff Bower is stepping down as coach but will remain as general manager.
Thursday, April 15
• L.A. Clippers fired interim coach Kim Hughes.
• Philadelphia fired coach Eddie Jordan.
Wednesday, April 14
• Sacramento exercised a team option on forward Carl Landry.
Tuesday, April 13
• Houston assigned forward Mike Harris to Rio Grande Valley (NBA D-League).
• Minnesota signed center Greg Stiemsma.
Monday, April 12
• Sacramento picked up the option on the contract of coach Paul Westphal through the 2011-12 season.
Sunday, April 11
• Denver signed guard Coby Karl and center Brian Butch.
Friday, April 9
• Chicago waived center Jerome James. Signed forward Rob Kurz for the remainder of the season.
• San Antonio signed guard Manu Ginobili to a three-year contract extension.
• Washington signed guard/forward Cartier Martin for the remainder of the season.
Thursday, April 8
• Oklahoma City assigned guard Kyle Weaver to Tulsa (NBA D-League).
Wednesday, April 7
• Oklahoma City assigned forward D.J. White to Tulsa (NBA D-League).
Tuesday, April 6
• Miami signed forward Shavlik Randolph.
Monday, April 5
• Phoenix signed center Dwayne Jones to a 10-day contract.
• New York waived guard Cuttino Mobley.
• Miami signed guard Kenny Hasbrouck for the remainder of the season.
Sunday, April 4
• Toronto signed free-agent forward Joey Dorsey for the remainder of the season.
Friday, April 2
• NBA fined Boston forward Kevin Garnett $25,000 for publicly criticizing game officials and for using inappropriate language during an interview after a March 31 game against Oklahoma City.
• Los Angeles signed guard Kobe Bryant to a three-year contract extension.
• New York signed center Earl Barron to a 10-day contract.
Wednesday, March 31
• Minnesota assigned forward Nathan Jawai to Sioux Falls (NBA D-League).
• Signed guard Mustafa Shakur and assigned him to Tulsa (NBA D-League).
• Washington signed guard Cedric Jackson to a 10-day contract.
Tuesday, March 30
• Washington signed guard/forward Cartier Martin to a 10-day contract.
Saturday, March 27
• Miami signed forward Alade Aminu to a 10-day contract.
Friday, March 26
• Miami signed guard Kenny Hasbrouck to a second 10-day contract.
Thursday, March 25
• Oklahoma City released guard Mustafa Shakur.
Wednesday, March 24
• Houston signed forward Mike Harris for the remainder of the season. Recalled G Jermaine Taylor from Rio Grande Valley (NBA D-League).
Tuesday, March 23
• Cleveland signed center Zydrunas Ilgauskas for the remainder of the season. Waived forward Darnell Jackson.
• Minnesota signed forward Brian Cardinal.
Monday, March 22
• Golden State signed forward Reggie Williams for the remainder of the season
• Minnesota waived forward Alando Tucker.
Sunday, March 21
• Cleveland recalled forward Darnell Jackson from Erie (NBA D-League).
Saturday, March 20
• Cleveland assigned forward Darnell Jackson to Erie (NBA D-League).
Friday, March 19
• Washington signed guard Shaun Livingston for the remainder of the season.
Thursday, March 18
• Washington signed guard/forward Alonzo Gee to a second 10-day contract.
Wednesday, March 17
• NBA Board of Governors approved the acquisition of a controlling interest in the Charlotte Bobcats by Michael Jordan.
• Portland fired vice president of basketball operations Tom Penn.
Tuesday, March 16
• Miami signed guard Kenny Hasbrouck to a 10-day contract.
• Oklahoma City signed guard Mustafa Shakur to a 10-day contract.
Monday, March 15
• Phoenix assigned forward Earl Clark to Iowa (NBA D-League).
Saturday, March 13
• Charlotte signed guard Larry Hughes.
• San Antonio signed guard Garrett Temple to a 10-day contract.
• NBA suspended Chicago guard Kirk Hinrich one game without pay for making contact with a game official.
Friday, March 12
• Golden State signed forward Reggie Williams to a second 10-day contract.
• Miami suspended forward Dorell Wright for two games after being charged with DUI and driving with a suspended license.
• Oklahoma City recalled guard Kyle Weaver from the Tulsa (NBA D-League).
Thursday, March 11
• Houston returned guard Will Conroy to Rio Grande Valley (NBA D-League).
Tuesday, March 9
• Los Angeles Clippers announced the team has severed ties with general manager Mike Dunleavy. Named assistant general manager Neil Olshey general manager.
• Washington signed guard Shaun Livingston to a second 10-day contract.
M•onday, March 8
• Memphis recalled center Hasheem Thabeet from Dakota (NBA D-League).
Sunday, March 7
• Washington called up Alonzo Gee from the NBA D-League's Austin Toros.
Saturday, March 6
• Boston assigned forward Marcus Landry to NBA D-League's Maine Red Claws.
Friday, March 5
• Chicago named Lindsey Hunter player development assistant.
• Oklahoma City signed guard Antonio Anderson to a second 10-day contract.
Wednesday, March 3
• Chicago waived guard Lindsey Hunter. Signed forward Chris Richard for the remainder of the season.
• Sacramento signed guard Garrett Temple to a 10-day contract.
Tuesday, March 2
• NBA suspended Sacramento forward Andres Nocioni for two games after pleading no contest in California to drunken driving.
• Philadelphia announced guard Allen Iverson will not return to the team this season.
Sunday, Feb. 28
• Memphis assigned guard Lester Hudson to Dakota (NBA D-League)
Friday, Feb. 26
• Washington signed guard Shaun Livingston to a 10-day contract.
• Cleveland recalled forward Darnell Jackson from Erie (NBA D-League).
Thursday, Feb. 25
• Memphis assigned center Hasheem Thabeet to Dakota (NBA D-League).
• Washington bought out the contract of center Zydrunas Ilgauskas and waived him.
Wednesday, Feb. 24
• Cleveland assigned forward Darnell Jackson and forward/guard Danny Green to Erie (NBA D-League).
• Dallas signed guard Von Wafer to a 10-day contract.
• Washington signed guard Mike Harris to a 10-day contract.
• Oklahoma City signed guard Antonio Anderson to a 10-day contract. Waived forward Matt Harpring.
Saturday, Feb. 20
• Houston signed guard Garrett Temple to a second 10-day contract. Waived forward Brian Cook.
Thursday, Feb. 18
• Charlotte acquired Tyrus Thomas from Chicago for a future first-round draft pick, Flip Murray and Acie Law. Acquired Theo Ratliff from San Antonio for a future second-round draft pick.
• Chicago traded John Salmons and 2011 and 2012 second-round draft picks to Milwaukee for Joe Alexander and Hakim Warrick.
• New York acquired Tracy McGrady from Houston for Jared Jeffries, Jordan Hill, a protected 2012 first-round pick and the right to exchange first-round picks in 2011. Traded Nate Robinson and Marcus Landry to Boston for Eddie House, J.R. Giddens, Bill Walker and a future conditional second-round pick.
• Houston received Kevin Martin and Hilton Armstrong from Sacramento for Carl Landry and Joey Dorsey.
• Sacramento received Larry Hughes from New York for Sergio Rodriguez.
• Philadelphia acquired Jodie Meeks and Francisco Elson from Milwaukee for Primoz Brezec, Royal Ivey and a 2010 second-round draft pick.
• Utah traded Ronnie Brewer to Memphis for a future first-round draft pick.
• Washington traded Dominic McGuire to Sacramento for future second-round draft pick and cash.
Wednesday, Feb. 17
• Cleveland trades Zydrunas Ilgauskas, the rights to Emir Preldzic and 2010 first-round draft pick to Washington for Antawn Jamison.
• L.A. Clippers trade Sebastian Telfair to Cleveland.
• Washington trades Drew Gooden to L.A. Clippers.
• New York trades Darko Milicic and cash to Minnesota for Brian Cardinal.
Tuesday, Feb. 16
• L.A. Clippers trade Marcus Camby to Portland in exchange for Travis Outlaw and Steve Blake.
• L.A. Clippers waive Ricky Davis.
Monday, Feb. 15
• Chicago re-signed forward Chris Richard to a second 10-day contract.
Saturday, Feb. 13
• Dallas trades Caron Butler, Brendan Haywood and DeShawn Stevenson to Washington in exchange for Josh Howard, Drew Gooden, James Singleton and Quinton Ross.
Monday, Feb. 8
• Houston sign guard Garrett Temple from Rio Grande Valley of the NBA D-League to a 10-day contract.
Saturday, Feb. 6
• Chicago suspended forward Tyrus Thomas for one game for conduct detrimental to the team.
Friday, Feb. 5
• Chicago signed forward Chris Richard to a 10-day contract.
• New Orleans signed guard Jason Hart to a 10-day contract.
Thursday, Feb. 4
• Houston recalled guard Jermaine Taylor from Rio Grande Valley (NBA D-League).
• L.A. Clippers announced Mike Dunleavy will step down as head coach and will remain general manager. Named Kim Hughes interim coach.
Tuesday, Feb. 2
• New Jersey announced the resignation of assistant coach Del Harris.
• Cleveland signed guard Cedric Jackson to a second 10-day contract.
Monday, Feb. 1
• Atlanta signed guard Mario West for the remainder of the season.
Sunday, Jan. 31
• Golden State signs guard Coby Karl to 10-day contract.
Thursday, Jan. 28
• NBA fined Cleveland forward LeBron James $25,000 for kicking a water bottle during a game vs. Minnesota.
Wednesday, Jan. 27
• NBA suspended Washington guards Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton for remainder of season.
Tuesday, Jan. 26
• NBA fined Denver forward Kenyon Martin $35,000 for actions surrounding his ejection from a Jan. 25 game against Charlotte.
Monday, Jan. 25
• Chicago acquired guard Devin Brown from New Orleans for center Aaron Gray.
• Utah signed guard Sundiata Gaines for the rest of the season.
Saturday, Jan. 23
• Cleveland signed guard Cedric Jackson to a 10-day contract.
Friday, Jan. 22
• Los Angeles Clippers signed guard JamesOn Curry to a 10-day contract. Waived forward Kareem Rush.
• Atlanta signed guard Mario West to a second 10-day contract.
• NBA fined Boston forward Glen Davis $25,000 for directing inappropriate language toward a fan during a Jan. 20 game at Detroit.
Wednesday, Jan. 20
• Phoenix recalled forward Taylor Griffin from Iowa (NBA D-League).
Tuesday, Jan. 19
• Milwaukee signed forward Jerry Stackhouse for the remainder of the season.
Monday, Jan. 18
• New Jersey announced assistant coach Tom Barrise would become a special assistant to the president and associate coach-advance scout Jimmy Sann would replace Barrise.
Friday, Jan. 15
• Utah signed guard Sundiata Gaines to a second 10-day contract.
• New Jersey waived forward Shawne Williams.
Thursday, Jan. 14
• San Antonio assigned guard Malik Hairston to to Austin (NBA D-League).
Wednesday, Jan. 13
• Houston recalled forward Joey Dorsey from Rio Grande Valley (NBA D-League).
Tuesday, Jan. 12
• Atlanta signed guard Mario West to a 10-day contract.
Monday, Jan. 11
• Dallas acquired forward Eduardo Najera from New Jersey for forward Kris Humphries and forward Shawne Williams.
• New Jersey waived forward Sean Williams.
• Sacramento acquired forward Hilton Armstrong from New Orleans for a conditional 2016 second-round pick and cash considerations.
Friday, Jan. 8
• Oklahoma City recalled forward D.J. White from Tulsa (NBA D-League).
• Memphis claimed guard Lester Hudson off waivers.
Thursday, Jan. 7
• Miami signed guard Rafer Alston for remainder of season.
Wednesday, Jan. 6
• Cleveland waived guard Coby Karl.
• Portland waived forward Shavlik Randolph.
• NBA indefinitely suspended Washington guard Gilbert Arenas.
Tuesday, Jan. 5
• Atlanta requested waivers on forward Othello Hunter.
• Miami traded guard Chris Quinn to the New Jersey Nets for a second-round pick in 2012.
• New Jersey announced they have reached a buyout agreement with guard Rafer Alston.
• Utah signed guard Sundiata Gaines to a 10-day contract.
• Toronto released forward Pops Mensah-Bonsu.
Monday, Jan. 4
• Golden State waived center Mikki Moore.
• Milwaukee waived guard Roko Ukic.
Tuesday, Dec. 29
• Minnesota acquired forward Alando Tucker, a second-round draft pick and cash from Phoenix for guard Jason Hart.
• Phoenix reassigned forward Taylor Griffin to Iowa of the NBA D-League and waived guard Jason Hart.
• Portland waived forward Anthony Tolliver and assigned guard Patty Mills to Idaho of the NBA D-League.
• Sacramento signs president of basketball operations Geoff Petrie to a three-year contract extension.
Monday, Dec. 28
• NBA fined New York guard Nate Robinson $25,000 for public statements detrimental to the NBA.
Friday, Dec. 25
• Boston activated forward Glen Davis from the injured list.
Wednesday, Dec. 23
L.A. Lakers agreed to terms with forward Pau Gasol on a three-year contract extension through the 2013-14 season.
Tuesday, Dec. 22
• Oklahoma City acquired guard Eric Maynor from the Utah Jazz for the rights to 2002 draft pick Peter Fehse. Agreed to take on the contract of injured forward Matt Harpring. Waived guard Shaun Livingston and guard Mike Wilks.
Tuesday, Dec. 15
• Boston assigned guard Lester Hudson to Maine of NBA D-League.
Monday, Dec. 14
• NBA suspended Houston forward Trevor Ariza for one game for swinging his elbow at the head of the Toronto forward DeMar DeRozan in a Dec. 13 game.
• Miami waived forward Shavlik Randolph.
• Phoenix recalled forward Taylor Griffin from Iowa (NBA D-League).
Sunday, Dec. 13
• New York signed forward Jonathan Bender.
Monday, Dec. 7
• San Antonio recalls guard Malik Hairston from the Austin Toros (NBA D-League).
• NBA fined Chicago center Joakim Noah $15,000 for throwing the ball into the stands and striking a photographer during Saturday's game against Toronto.
• Phoenix sends forward Taylor Griffin to Iowa (NBA D-League).
Friday, Dec. 4
• NBA suspended Milwaukee coach Scott Skiles one game for his actions directed at a game official and for not leaving the court in a timely manner following his ejection in a Dec. 2 game against Washington.
Wednesday, Dec. 2
• Philadelphia agreed to terms with guard Allen Iverson.
• Utah extended the contract of coach Jerry Sloan through the 2010-11 season.
Tuesday, Dec. 1
• New Jersey named general manager Kiki Vandeweghe coach for the remainder of the season.
Monday, Nov. 30
• Charlote assigned center Alexis Ajinca to Maine (NBA D-League).
Sunday, Nov. 29
• New Jersey fired head coach Lawrence Frank.
• NBA fined Boston forward Rasheed Wallace $30,000 for public criticism of the officials following the Nov. 27 games against Toronto. Fined Phoenix forward Amar'e Stoudemire, and Charlotte center Tyson Chandler $7,500 apiece for the posting of messages on their Twitter accounts during games.
Saturday, Nov. 28
• Orlando forwad Matt Barnes was fined $20,000 by the league for tossing a ball into the stands.
Thursday, Nov. 26
• Oklahoma City signed guard Mike Wilks.
Wednesday, Nov. 25
• Oklahoma City waived forward Ryan Bowen.
Tuesday, Nov. 24
• Oklahoma City recalled guard Kyle Weaver from Tulsa (NBA D-League).
Friday, Nov. 20
• Golden State signed forward/center Chris Hunter.
Tuesday, Nov. 17
• Memphis waived guard Allen Iverson.
Monday, Nov. 16
• Golden State traded guard-forward Stephen Jackson and guard Acie Law to Charlotte for guard Raja Bell and forward Vladimir Radmanovic.
Saturday, Nov. 14
• Memphis signed guard Jamaal Tinsley
Friday, Nov. 13
• Houston waived forward Pops Mensah-Bonsu.
Thursday, Nov. 12
• New Orleans fired coach Byron Scott. Named Jeff Bower coach.
• Toronto released guard Quincy Douby.
Wednesday, Nov. 11
• Washington signed guard Earl Boykins. Waived center Paul Davis.
Tuesday, Nov. 10
• NBA fines Orlando center Dwight Howard $15,000 for public criticism of the officiating that appeared on his personal blog.
• Philadelphia named Mark Gullett vice president of marketing.
Thursday, Nov. 5
• Minnesota named Darrick Martin assistant director of player development.
• Memphis waived forward Trey Gilder.
Wednesday, Nov. 4
• Sacramento signed swingman Ime Udoka.
Monday, Nov. 2
• Boston signed guard Rajon Rondo to a multiyear contract extension.
• Minnesota exercised their contract 2010 options on forward Corey Brewer and forward Kevin Love. Declined their 2010 option on Oleksiy Pecherov.
Sunday, Nov. 1
• Indiana xercised contract options on center Roy Hibbert and guard Brandon Rush.
Saturday, Oct. 31
• Cleveland activated guard Delonte West.
Friday, Oct. 30
• Phoenix exercised their options on the contracts of forward Jared Dudley and center Robin Lopez for the 2010-11 season; declined the option on the contract of guard-forward Alando Tucker.
• Washington exercised the 2010-11 contract options on guard Nick Young and center JaVale McGee for the season.
Thursday, Oct. 29
• Toronto exercised their fourth-year contract option on guard Marco Belinelli.
• Charlotte exercised their third-year contract option on center Alexis Ajinca.
Wednesday, Oct. 28
• Orlando waived forward Linton Johnson III.
• San Antonio exercised the option on guard George Hill's contract for next season.
Monday, Oct. 26
• Chicago exercised the 2010-11 contract options for guard Derrick Rose and center Joakim Noah.
• Cleveland exercised the 2010-11 contract option on forward J.J. Hickson.
• New Orleans exercised the 2010-11 contract option on forward Julian Wright.
• Phoenix announced the team was awarded the rights to center Jarron Collins.
Friday, Oct. 23
• Boston named Tyronn Lue director of basketball development.
• Houston waived guard Brent Barry.
• Miami waived guard John Lucas.
• Oklahoma City waived forward Mike Harris. Exercised the fourth-year contract options on Kevin Durant and Jeff Green.
Thursday, Oct. 22
• Boston waived forward Mike Sweetney.
• Charlotte waived guard Dontell Jefferson and guard Antonio Anderson.
• Chicago waived forward Chris Richard.
• Cleveland waived guard Andre Barrett, guard Russell Robinson and center Darryl Watkins.
• Dallas waived center Jake Voskuhl. Houston waived guard Will Conroy.
• New Jersey waived guard Will Blalock, forward Bennet Davis and forward Brian Hamilton.
• New York waived guard Joe Crawford and forward Chris Hunter.
• Oklahoma City waived forward Michael Ruffin.
• Philadelphia exercised the third-year contract option on forward Marreese Speights and fourth-year contract options on center Jason Smith and forward Thaddeus Young.
• Portland signed forward LaMarcus Aldridge to a five-year contract extension.
Waived forward Ime Udoka and center Jarron Collins.
• San Antonio waived guard Curtis Jerrells.
• Utah waived forward Ronald Dupree and guard Paul Harris.
• Washington waived guard/forward Vincent Grier.
Wednesday, Oct. 21
• Atlanta waived guard Mario West, center Garret Siler and center Courtney Sims.
• Detroit waived forward Maceo Baston.
• Houston waived guard Romel Beck and guard Garrett Temple.
• L.A. Lakers waived guard Thomas Kelati.
• Minnesota waived center Jared Reiner.
• Philadelphia waived forward Brandon Bowman and guard Dionte Christmas.
• Phoenix waived guard Dan Dickau and forward Carlos Powell.
• Sacramento waived center/forward Melvin Ely and guard Lanny Smith.
• Oklahoma City waived guard Tre Kelley.
• Utah waived forward/center Goran Suton, forward Spencer Nelson and forward Alexander Johnson.
Tuesday, Oct. 20
• Atlanta released guard Mike Wilks and guard Juan Dixon.
• Miami exercised the third-year contract option on forward Michael Beasley and fourth-year contract option on guard Daequan Cook. Waived forward Anthony Tolliver.
• Minnesota acquired forward Nathan Jawai and cash from Dallas for a conditional second-round draft pick in 2012.
Monday, Oct. 19
• L.A. Clippers waived guard Jerel McNeal and guard Anthony Roberson.
• Minnesota waived guard Devin Green and guard Mustafa Shakur.
Friday, Oct. 16
• NBA fined Orlando coach Stan Van Gundy $35,000 for publicly criticizing game officials.
• Portland signed guard Patrick Mills. Exercised options on center Greg Oden, forward Nicolas Batum, forward Rudy Fernandez and guard Jerryd Bayless.
\Wednesday, Oct. 14
• NBA fined Charlotte coach Larry Brown $35,000 for verbally abusing game officials and failing to leave the court in a timely manner and $25,000 for publicly criticizing the referees in a game on Oct. 12 and fined the Charlotte organization $60,000 after Brown's ejection. Fined Memphis coach Lionel Hollins $25,000 for criticizing officials after a game on Oct. 12.
Tuesday, Oct. 13
• Atlanta waived guard Aaron Miles and guard Frank Robinson.
• L.A. Clippers exercised their third-year contract option on guard Eric Gordon and the fourth-year option on forward Al Thornton.
• San Antonio released forward Dwayne Jones.
Monday, Oct. 12
• Miami signed guard Carlos Arroyo.
• Philadelphia waived guard Sean Singletary and forward-center Stromile Swift.
Saturday, Oct. 10
• Golden State suspended guard Stephen Jackson for two exhibition games for conduct detrimental to the team.
• L.A. Lakers waived forward Mickael Gelabale, forward David Monds and forward-center Michael Fey.
Thursday, Oct. 8
• Suspended Miami center Jamaal Magloire for two games and Detroit forward Jonas Jerebko one game and for their roles in an altercation that took place during an Oct. 5 game.
• Rockets named Gersson Rosas general manager of Rio Grande Valley (NBA D-League).
• L.A. Clippers waived forward Taj Gray.
Wednesday, Oct. 7
• New York waived forward Warren Carter, guard Ron Howard, guard Gabe Pruitt and guard Sun Yue.
Tuesday, Oct. 6
• Charlotte exercised the contract option for the 2010-11 season for guard D.J. Augustin.
Monday, Oct. 5
• Denver waived forward Keith Brumbaugh.
• Philadelphia waived forward Rashad Jones-Jennings.
Friday, Oct. 2
• Chicago waived guard Curtis Stinson.
• Milwaukee cut guard Dominic James and forward Charles Gaines.
Thursday, Oct. 1
• Chicago wavied center Steven Hill.
• Milwaukee waived forward Marcus Hubbard and guard Mark Tyndale.
Wednesday, Sept. 30
• L.A. Lakers signed guard Thomas Kelati.
• Philadelphia signed forward Rashad Jones-Jennings.
Monday, Sept. 28
• L.A. Lakers signed forward Tony Gaffney, forward David Monds, forward Mickael Gelebale and forward Michael Fey.
• Philadelphia signed forward Brandon Bowman, guard Dionte Christmas, guard Sean Singletary and guard Stromile Swift.
• Charlotte signed guard Antonio Anderson and forward Stephen Graham.
• Memphis signed guard Thomas Gardner, forward Leon Rodgers and forward Mike Taylor.
Saturday, Sept. 26
• Denver signed forward Joey Graham.
• Minnesota promoted Fred Hoiberg to vice president of basketball operations. Demoted assistant general manager Jim Stack to a scout. Named Jerry Sichting director of pro player personnel and Rob Babcock will be the director of scouting/administration.
• Portland signed forward Ime Udoka.
Friday, Sept. 25
• New York re-signed guard Nate Robinson.
• Indiana signed coach Jim O'Brien to a contract extension through the 2010-11 season.
• Washington signed center Paul Davis and guard/forward Vincent Grier.
Thursday, Sept. 24
• New York signed forward David Lee to a one-year contract.
• Miami named Alonzo Mourning vice president of player programs.
• Charlotte signed guard Ronald "Flip" Murray to a one-year deal.
Wednesday, Sept. 23
• Charlotte signed guard Raymond Felton to a one-year contract.
Tuesday, Sept. 22
• Chicago re-signed center Aaron Gray.
• Denver acquired guard/forward James White from Houston for draft rights to forward Axel Hervelle.
• Minnesota waived guard Chucky Atkins.
Thursday, Sept. 17
• Houston promoted director of player personnel Gersson Rosas to vice president of player personnel.
• Portland signed forward Juwan Howard to a one-year contract.
• Minnesota signed guard Sasha Pavlovic to a one-year contract.
• New York signed guard Sun Yue.
• Sacramento signed guard/forward Desmond Mason to a one-year contract.
Wednesday, Sept. 16
• L.A. Clippers re-signed forward Brian Skinner.
Tuesday, Sept. 15
• The NBA fined Golden State guard/forward Stephen Jackson $25,000 for public statements detrimental to the NBA.
• Philadelphia signed guard/forward Rodney Carney.
• Phoenix agreed to terms on a contract buyout with guard/forward Sasha Pavlovic.
• Sacramento signed forward Jon Brockman.
Monday, Sept. 14
• Dallas re-signed forward James Singleton. Released guard Greg Buckner.
Tuesday, Sept. 8
• Portland signed forward Jeff Pendergraph.
Wednesday, Sept. 2
• Golden State signed center Mikki Moore.
• Atlanta signed center Jason Collins.
Tuesday, Sept. 1
• Boston signed guard Marquis Daniels.
Friday, Aug. 28
• Suspended Denver guard J.R. Smith for seven games without pay for pleading guilty to reckless driving. and Phoenix forward Jason Richardson for two games without pay for pleading guilty to driving under the influence.
Thursday, Aug. 27
• Memphis signed forward Trey Gilder.
• Denver re-signed center Johan Petro.
Tuesday, Aug. 25
• Atlanta signed forward Joe Smith.
• Cleveland signed guard/forward Danny Green.
Friday, Aug. 21
• Portland signed rookie forward Dante Cunningham to a multi-year contract.
• L.A. Clippers waived forward Mark Madsen.
Wednesday, Aug. 19
• Orlando signed guard Jason Williams.
Tuesday, Aug. 18
• Golden State named Calbert Cheaney special assistant.
• Milwaukee acquired guard/forward Carlos Delfino and guard Roko Ukic from Toronto for forward Amir Johnson and guard/forward Sonny Weems.
Monday, Aug. 17
• Phoenix signed forward Taylor Griffin.
Friday, Aug. 14
• Denver re-signed guard Anthony Carter.
• Oklahoma City named Maurice Cheeks and Rex Kalamian assistant coaches.
Wednesday, Aug. 12
• Cleveland signed forward Leon Powe to a two-year contract.
• Houston signed center David Andersen to a multiyear contract.
• L.A. Clippers acquired guard Rasual Butler and cash from New Orleans for a 2016 conditional second-round draft pick.
Tuesday, Aug. 11
• Washington signed forward/center Fabricio Oberto.
Monday, Aug. 10
• Boston re-signed forward Glen Davis.
• Detroit named Brian Hill assistant coach.
• Minnesota named Kurt Rambis head coach.
• Philadelphia re-signed guard Royal Ivey.
Friday, Aug. 7
• Atlanta re-signed forward Marvin Williams to a five-year contract
• Boston signed center/forward Shelden Williams
• Denver traded Steven Hunter, a 2010 first-round pick and cash to Memphis a future second-round draft pick
• Portland signed guard Brandon Roy to a multiyear contract extension
Thursday, Aug. 6
• NBA suspended Orlando forward Rashard Lewis 10 games for violating anti-drug policy
Wednesday, Aug. 5
• Detroit signed forward Austin Daye
• Houston signed guard Jermaine Taylor to a multiyear contract
• Philadelphia named Randy Ayers assistant coach
Monday, Aug. 3
• Minnesota signed center Ryan Hollins to an offer sheet
Saturday, Aug. 1
• Oklahoma City signed guard Kevin Ollie
• Milwaukee requested waivers on guard/forward Bruce Bowen
Thursday, July 30
• Chicago waived forward Linton Johnson and guard DeMarcus Nelson
• Dallas signed forward Drew Gooden
• Indiana signed forward Solomon Jones to a multiyear contract
• Toronto traded guard/forward Devean George and cash to Golden State for guard Marco Belinelli. Signed center Rasho Nesterovic to a one-year contract.
Wednesday, July 29
• Cleveland waived guard Tarence Kinsey
• New Orleans signed free agent forward Ike Diogu
• Memphis signed Sam Young to a multi-year contract
Tuesday, July 28
• Indiana signed point guard Earl Watson
• Milwaukee signed point guard Brandon Jennings
• Dallas signed free agent forward Tim Thomas
• Charlotte acquired center Tyson Chandler from New Orleans for forward/center Emeka Okafor
Monday, July 27
• Oklahoma City acquired center Etan Thomas, a second-round selection and a conditional second-round selection in the 2010 NBA Draft from Minnesota for guards Chucky Atkins and Damien Wilkins
• Golden State waived forward Jermareo Davidson
Saturday, July 25
• San Antonio signed center Theo Ratliff
Friday, July 24
• Portland signed guard Andre Miller to a three-year deal
• Miami announced it will not match the offer sheet Cleveland issued forward Jamario Moon
Thursday, July 23
• Milwaukee agreed to terms with forward Ersan Ilyasova
Wednesday, July 22
• Detroit signed forward Chris Wilcox
• Indiana re-signed forward Josh McRoberts to a multi-year contract
• Miami re-signed center Jamaal Magloire
Tuesday, July 21
• Philadelphia signed guard Jrue Holiday
• Sacramento agreed to terms with forward Sean May
• Toronto signed guard Jarret Jack
• Orlando agreed to terms with forward Matt Barnes on a two-year contract
Monday, July 20
• Atlanta signed rookie guard Jeff Teague
• Chicago waived guard Anthony Roberson
• Indiana announced it will not match the offer sheet Toronto issued guard Jarrett Jack
• L.A. Clippers acquired guard Sebastian Telfair, forward Craig Smith and forward Mark Madsen from Minnesota for forward Quentin Richardson
• Miami re-signed center Joel Anthony
• Phoenix agreed to terms with guard Steve Nash on a two-year contract extension.
Sunday, July 19
• Memphis signed center Hasheem Thabeet
• Cleveland signed forward Jamario Moon to an offer sheet.
Friday, July 17
• Utah matched Portland's four-year offer sheet to forward Paul Millsap.
• Los Angeles Clippers acquired guard/forward Quentin Richardson from the Memphis Grizzlies for forward Zach Randolph.
• Oklahoma City waived guard Earl Watson.
Thursday, July 16
• San Antonio signed forward DeJuan Blair.
Wednesday, July 15|
• Denver signed guard Ty Lawson.
Tuesday, July 14
• Atlanta traded the rights to forward/center David Andersen to Houston for an undisclosed second-round draft pick, cash and future considerations.
• Chicago reached a contract settlement with forward Tim Thomas and requested waivers on him.
• Indiana signed guard Dahntay Jones to a four-year contract.
• New Jersey Nets promoted Aaron Harris to senior director-public relations.
• Utah re-signed G Ronnie Price.
Monday, July 13
• Atlanta re-signed guard Mike Bibby and center Zaza Pachulia.
• Charlotte signed forward Derrick Brown.
• Chicago signed guard Jannero Pargo.
• Cleveland signed guard/forward Anthony Parker.
• Denver acquired guard Arron Afflalo and forward Walter Sharpe from Detroit for a future second-round draft pick and cash.
• Orlando matched Dallas' five-year offer sheet to center Marcin Gortat.
• Phoenix agreed to terms with foward/center Channing Frye on a two-year contract.
• Toronto signed guard Jarrett Jack to an offer sheet.
Sunday, July 12
• L.A. Clippers named Tony Brown assistant coach
Saturday, July 11
• Dallas re-signed guard Jason Kidd
• New York signed forward Jordan Hill
• Oklahoma City signed guard James Harden, center Byron Mullens and forward Serge Ibaka
• Toronto signed guard Jarrett Jack to an offer sheet
Friday, July 10
• Minnesota signed guards Jonny Flynn and Wayne Ellington
• Orlando signed forward Brandon Bass
• Phoenix signed forward Earl Clark
• Sacramento signed forward Omir Casspi
• San Antonio signed forward/center Antonio McDyess
• Utah signed center Mehmet Okur to a multi-year contract extension
• Memphis waived guard/forward Jerry Stackhouse
• Portland signed forward Paul Millsap to an offer sheet
• Portland extended coach Nate McMillan's contract through 2011 season
Thursday, July 9
• Chicago signed forwards James Johnson and Taj Gibson
• Cleveland signed forward/center Anderson Varejao to a multi-year contract
• Dallas traded guard Jerry Stackhouse and cash considerations to Memphis for guard Greg Buckner; traded forwards Devean George and Antoine Wright to Toronto for forwards Shawn Marion, Kris Humphries, center Nathan Jawai and cash considerations as part of a four-team deal
• Detroit named John Kuester coach
• Orlando traded forward Hedo Turkoglu to Toronto for cash considerations and acquired cash considerations from Dallas as part of a four-team deal
• Toronto traded forwards Shawn Marion, Kris Humphries, center Nathan Jawai and cash considerations to Dallas; acquired forwards Devean George and Antoine Wright from Dallas and forward Hedo Turkoglu from Orlando; sent cash considerations to Orlando and a 2016 second-round pick to Memphis as part of a four-team deal
• L.A. Clippers signed forward Blake Griffin
• Toronto signed forward DeMar DeRozan
Wednesday, July 8
• Atlanta re-signed guard Mike Bibby to a three-year contract.
• Boston signed forward Rasheed Wallace to a two-year contract.
• Charlotte signed guard Gerald Henderson.
• Dallas signed guard Quinton Ross.
• Detroit signed guard Ben Gordon and Charlie Villanueva to a five-year contract.
• Golden State signed guard Stephen Curry.
• Houston signed forward Trevor Ariza to a multiyear contract.
• Indiana signed forward Tyler Hansbrough.
• L.A. Lakers signed forward Ron Artest to a five-year contract and re-signed guard Shannon Brown to a two-year contract.
• Milwaukee signed guard Jodie Meeks to a three-year contract.
• Sacramento signed guard Tyreke Evans.
• San Antonio agreed to terms with forwards Antonio McDyess, Marcus Haslip and Malik Hairston.
• Toronto re-signed forward/center Andrea Bargnani to a five-year contract.
Tuesday, July 7
• Dallas signed guard Rodrigue Beaubois.
Monday, July 6
• Dallas signed guard Jason Kidd to a three-year contract.
Wednesday, July 1
• Chicago named Randy Brown director of player development.
• Boston announced guard Eddie House declined to exercise his option for free agency.
• L.A. Lakers announced guard Kobe Bryant declined to terminate the final two years of his contract.
• Philadelphia named Mike O'Koren associate head coach. Retained Jim Lynam and Aaron McKie as assistant coaches.
• Toronto named Alvin Williams and Francesco Cuzzolin assistant coaches. Re-signed Eric Hughes assistant coach.
• Utah signed guard Eric Maynor to a two-year contract.
|GameTime: Collins Named Bulls Senior Advisor|
The Chicago Bulls announced the hiring of former NBA coach, Doug Collins, joining the front office as a senior advisor to the team.
|Melo's Time In New York|
Take a look back at some memorable moments of Carmelo Anthony with the New York Knicks.
|GameTime: Nike Statement Uniforms|
Matt Winer and Steve Smith share their thoughts on the recently revealed Nike "Statement" uniforms.
|GameTime: NBA Training Camp Spotlight|
Steve Smith and Matt Winer aim a spotlight at the upcoming start of training camps for the NBA and point out things to look for.
|Durant Apologizes for Social Media Snafu|
Kevin Durant addresses his comments on Twitter and apologizes for his actions. Matt Winer and Steve Smith discuss the issue and how he moves forward.