* Big body, legit size and length (7-3 wingspan), Musli has lost 20 pounds since 2009
* Runs the floor well rim-to-rim but is not quick or explosive
* Finishes around the rim with jump hooks and simple drop shots/layups
* Lacks good strength and has some balance issues
* Not overly aggressive at either end
* Limited as a shooter with no more than 10-foot range
* Poor FT shooter
Second-round pick. Draft for size and hope he develops over time to become a backup center in the NBA.
Seeing very limited action off the bench for one of the top teams in the ACB (Spain) and the Euroleague, Caja Laboral.
2010-11 Caja Laboral (ACB) – 6 games, 3.2 mpg, 1.2 ppg, 0.8 rpg
Dejan collected two gold medals in the U16 and U18 Eurobasket in 2007 and 2009, averaging a double-double in both events (16.3 ppg, 11.8 rpg and 14.8 ppg, 11.2 rpg). He also averaged 5.1 blocks in the 2007 tournament.
Reminds me of:
What the Experts Say:
Alex Gonzalez Chiquilla, BasketMe & NetScouts Basketball
"Dejan dominated Europe while playing with his junior FMP team. However, now it seems as if he is not progressing as he should. He needs to solidify his place and improve his play with Caja Laboral next year to improve his chance of playing in the NBA."
Current contract and team:
Caja Laboral in ACB (Spain) & top level Euroleague squad.
Chris Denker and Carl Berman are Managing Partners of NetScouts Basketball, "The International Basketball Connection."