Zach Collins: Draft Profile and Stats
- Weight:230 Lbs
- Hometown:Las Vegas, Nevada
- NBADraft.net Player Comparison:Brad Daugherty
- Strengths:Defense, Jump Shot, Strength
- 2016-17 Stats:10 ppg. 5.9 reb. 1.8 blk. 0.5 stl.
Zach Collins has the potential to be a stretch-five in the NBA if he actually gets the opportunity. He shot 47.6% from deep in college, although it was only on 21 attempts. In his one year at Gonzaga, Collins was looked at more as a post player where he was able to back defenders down to get to the rim. Defensively he has a high motor and can control the paint as he averaged 1.8 blocks per game. He had one of his most impressive games in the national semifinal against South Carolina where he put up 14 points, 13 rebounds and had six blocks to help lead Gonzaga to the National Championship game.
- Second-Team All-WCC (2017)
- WCC All-Freshman Team (2017)
- McDonald’s All-American (2016)