6 ft8 in
In 253 career appearances (28 starts) with New Orleans, has posted averages of 6.0 points, 1.7 rebounds, and 1.4 assists, while shooting .418 from the floor, .382 from 3-point range and .830 from the line…Has scored in double-figures 63 times, including six performances of 20 or more points…
2018-19 HIGHLIGHTS WITH NEW ORLEANS:
• Appeared in 69 games (15 starts) for New Orleans, averaging 8.2 points, 1.9 rebounds, and 2.1 assists while shooting .390 from the field and .365 from three-point range • Had 26 games of 10 or more points • Missed the final five games of the season with an adductor strain • Notched a career-high seven assists at ATL (3/10) • Tallied 14 points, four assists, and three steals in 40 minutes at HOU (1/29) • Tied a career high with 21 points on a career-high 8-of-17 from the field at OKC (1/24) • Notched a career-high four blocks at LAC (1/14) • Tied a career high with 21 points on 7-of-11 shooting (5-of-8 from deep) vs. MIN (12/31) • Set a career high with three blocks at SAC (12/23) • Scored 20 points on 7-of-15 from the field and 6-of-11 from deep in 37 minutes at MIL (12/19) • Scored 15 points on 4-of-8 from the field and a season-high 4-of-5 from the foul line vs. LAC (12/3) • Notched 11 points, tying a career high with 10 three-point attempts vs. BOS (11/26) • Scored three points and tallied a season-high six rebounds and logged five assists vs. NYK (11/16)…Missed four games (10/27-11/1) with a quad contusion • Scored 10 points to go along with two assists and a rebound vs. SAC (10/19).
2017-18 HIGHLIGHTS WITH NEW ORLEANS:
• Appeared in 82 games (three starts) for New Orleans, averaging 7.8 points, 2.0 rebounds, and 1.4 assists while shooting .444 from the field and .411 from three-point range…Had 29 games of 10 or more points • Scored 20 points vs. HOU (1/26), converting on a career-high six-of-ten three-pointers • Notched 17 points on seven-of-nine from the field (3-4 3pt.) and grabbed three boards at ATL (1/17) • Scored 16 points on four-of-six from the field, and was 6-6 from the foul stripe, setting a career high for free throws made and tying a career high for free throws attempted • Tallied 10 points and a career-high nine rebounds (eight defensive) at PHX (11/24) • Set career highs for points (21), field goals made (eight), three pointers made (five) and three pointers attempted (eight) in 22 minutes vs. ATL (11/13) • Notched 12 points on 4-6 from the field (3-5 3pt.) to lead NOP in bench scoring at IND (11/7) • Scored 11 points on 4-8 from the field (3-6 3pt.) to go along with two boards at CHI (11/4)…
2016-17 HIGHLIGHTS WITH GERMANY:
• Appeared in 30 games with Brose Bamberg of BBL, averaging 12.2 points on .460 shooting from the floor, including .411 from three-point range and .889 from the free throw line, 2.7 rebounds, 2.0 assists • Earned All-BBL First Team honors…
2015-16 HIGHLIGHTS WITH GERMANY:
• Appeared in 24 games with Brose Bamberg, averaging 9.4 points while shooting .471 from the floor, .403 from three-point range and .909 from the free throw line • Helped Bamberg win second consecutive BBL Championship while being named BBL Finals MVP and earning All-BBL Second Team honors
2014-15 HIGHLIGHTS WITH NEW ORLEANS/GERMANY:
• Appeared in five games with New Orleans before being waived 11/30 • Finished the season with Brose Bamberg of Germany, signing with the club on 2/14 • Appeared in 18 games with Bamberg, averaging 9.4 points on .556 shooting from the floor, including .472 from three-point range, to go with 2.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game • Helped Bamberg claim the 2015 BBL Championship
2013-14 HIGHLIGHTS WITH NEW ORLEANS:
• Averaged 4.4 points per game and 1.2 rebounds per game in 45 contests in his sophomore season (including seven starts) • Scored in double-figures seven times • Scored 10 points and recorded career highs in assists (five) and steals (four) in a career best 37 minutes 4/14 vs. OKC • Notched a career high of 18 points on 7-of-13 from the floor at OKC (4/11) • 14 points in a season high 31 minutes vs. PHX (4/9) • Scored in double-digits for the second game in a row with a 12 point performance vs. UTA (3/28) • Had a career scoring night in which he went 7-of-9 from the field, tying a career high of 16 points in a big win vs. LAC (3/26) • Played a season high 30 minutes, recording a season high five rebounds vs. HOU (1/15) • Notched 12 points on 4-5 3PT FG at DAL (1/11) • Scored 11 points on 3-4 from the field (all three-pointers) vs. DEN (12/27) • Scored two points and grabbed two rebounds at GSW (12/17) • INACTIVE – 14 games left foot injury. DNP – CD – 21 times…
2012-13 HIGHLIGHTS WITH NEW ORLEANS:
• Averaged 2.3 points per game and 1.5 rebounds per game in 52 games played in his rookie season (including two starts) • Led the team in rebounds one time…Broke out in win vs. DEN (3/25) with career-high 16 points on 6-of-7 FG including 4-of-5 from deep G-LEAGUE:
Appeared in 11 games (eight starts) on assignment with the Iowa Energy, averaging 9.9 points, 3.5 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
Appeared in all nine of the Pelicans’ postseason contests in 2018, averaging 4.8 points, 2.2 rebounds, and 1.2 assists in 18.0 minutes per game off the bench.
COLLEGE (University of Kentucky 2008-2012):
The 2012 SEC Sixth-Man of the Year…Set a UK record for career games played (152) • Ranks 10th on UK’s all-time three-point field goals list with 175…scored 1,248 points, ranking 34th all-time…
• College teammate of fellow Pelican Anthony Davis spanning his four-year career at Kentucky, winning the 2012 National Championship with Davis
• Appeared in 54 EuroLeague games for Germany’s Brose Bamberg from 2015-2017, averaging 10.9 points on .465 from the field and .408 from long distance, 2.6 rebounds, and 1.9 assists in 26.1 minutes per contest
• Won two BBL Championships (2015, 2016), named 2016 BBL Finals MVL
• Earned second-team honors in 2016 and first-team honors in 2017
• Played for U.S. at the 2011 World University Games in China and averaged 5.6 points and 3.6 rebounds in seven games
• Selected to USA U-19 National team over the summer of 2009
• Played in all nine games, earning two starts in helping lead Team USA to gold medal at U-19 World Championship in New Zealand and led the team with 12 blocked shots, while averaging 5.0 points per game and 3.1 rebounds per game
• Scored more than 2,000 points in high school career.
• 2008 Kentucky Mr. Basketball after he averaged 19.9 points, 7.9 boards, 3.6 assists, 2.9 steals per game and shot, .510 from the field and .340 percent from 3-point range in his senior season, helping lead Mason County to 2008 State Championship
• Averaged 20 points, nine rebounds, four assists and four blocked shots his junior season
• Son of Brian and Nicole Miller
• Read to over 150 students for the Acme Truck Lines Reading Timeout.