Season Ticket Members
As a Lakers Season Ticket Member, our Season Ticket service team will be your main point of contact for all your membership needs.
- Dedicated Customer Service Specialist to facilitate all of your account needs
- Access to all Los Angeles Lakers regular season home games
- First priority to purchase same seats for playoff home games
- Chance to purchase pre-paid parking for the full season and playoffs
- Annual priority upgrades based on availability and seniority
- First priority to purchase single game tickets (*based on availability)
- Invitations to exclusive Season Ticket Member events
- Season Ticket Member discount for TEAM LA Store and Lakers Store in El Segundo (discount may not apply to specialty collaboration items)
- Lakers Account Manager to donate, forward, or sell your tickets through the Lakers Ticket Exchange
- Express Service Box Office Window for members at STAPLES Center
- Complimentary messages posted on STAPLES Center Dash Boards
Season Ticket Member Entrances
- Entrances located at Figueroa Street entrance and Stair 18 entrance (just south of Star Plaza and the Box Office).
- Season Ticket Member membership card and tickets must be present for entry
- Primary Member listed on the account must be present with membership card for entry
- Guests of account holder can enter only if joined by primary member
For more information, please visit our frequently asked questions page.
Lakers Season Ticket Office Address
If you need your Lakers Account Manager Login information, please contact your Customer Service Specialist and they will email the information to you.
The Los Angeles Lakers Season Ticket Office is open from 9am-5:30pm Monday-Friday, closed on weekends and major holidays. Should you need assistance on game nights (including weekends), please contact our game day box office at 213-742-7422 starting three (3) hours before tip-off.
Contacting Customer Service
What Does It Mean To Be A Lakers Season Ticket Member?
In addition to the same price for every regular season home game at STAPLES Center, members will enjoy access to exclusive team events, insider news, and year-round exclusive benefits. Tickets are perfect for entertaining family, building business relationships, or showing your true support for the team!
Lakers Gold Experience
We are now offering fans the opportunity to upgrade their seats on the day of the game, right from the Official Los Angeles Lakers App. You can register using the app at any time during the season, for any game. Look out for an alert two hours prior to tip-off letting you know that upgrades are available. Upgrades will vary game to game – based on availability. Upgrade your gameday experience now by downloading the Lakers Mobile App: Android | iOS
Manage Your Season Tickets Online
If you are a current Season Ticket Member, you can use your Lakers Account Manager to manage tickets on your phone or computer.You can access your Account Manager at Lakers.com/stmlogin.
For the most up-to-date instructions on managing your tickets online, visit Lakers.com/AccountManager.
If you are a current season ticket member and you would like to purchase additional tickets to a game, please call your Customer Service Specialist at (310) 426-6031. We will do our best to accommodate your request based on the availability of seats. If we are unable to help, go to Lakers Ticket Exchange and buy tickets from other Season Ticket Members.
Frequently Asked Questions
Wondering what time doors open at STAPLES Center? Want to get a personal message posted on the scoreboard? We've got many of those questions answered on our frequently asked questions page.
We want to know what we can do to improve our service to you and enhance your "in-arena" experience. Please provide your full name, account number, address and daytime telephone number so that we may contact you if needed, and let us know how we're doing.
Wait List Information
We are currently accepting deposits of $100 per seat (up to $400.00 for 4 seats) to add your name to our wait list for Los Angeles Lakers season tickets.
You simply need to print and completely fill out our Reservation Agreement with the number of seats you wish to reserve.
Please print all information clearly and sign the document.
Once completed, please return the form by mail, email, or fax along with your payment of $100.00 per seat to our office at:
Los Angeles Lakers Season Seats
Attn: Akiela Locke
P.O. Box 940
El Segundo, CA 90245
Fax: (310) 426-6110
Becoming a Season Ticket Member from the wait list:
Although there is no guarantee that seats will be available, a deposit holds your place in line among the fans seeking to become Season Ticket Members.
Once we have completed the priority upgrade process for our current members, we may contact you with instructions and an appointment time to speak with a Customer Service Specialist about seat locations.
If seats are not available, or you do not accept the seats offered to you, your deposit will automatically roll over to the following season. You may request a refund of your deposit in writing via fax or email.
Once you accept the seat location offered for the available season, your deposit is then applied toward your purchase of your season seats. The remaining balance for your season seats will be due at the time of acceptance and must be paid in full before your tickets are delivered.
Please feel free to contact Akiela Locke should you have any questions or require more information. Akiela is reachable by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (310) 426-6031.