(Doug Pensinger/Getty Images)
Kobe's Jersey Is Second-Most Popular In NBA
It seems like everyone wanted to rock No. 24 during Kobe Bryant's final season.
According to the official NBA Store, Bryant's jersey was the second-most frequently sold in the league this season. Only the newly crowned two-time MVP, Stephen Curry, had a higher volume of sales.
Rounding out the top five are LeBron James, Kristaps Porzingis and Kevin Durant.
In January, Bryant was third on the list, behind Curry and James. The Lakers also had the fourth-most merchandise sold at the time — next to Golden State, Chicago and Cleveland. Team sales for the year have not yet been released.
Top-Selling NBA Jerseys
1) Stephen Curry — Golden State Warriors
2) Kobe Bryant — Los Angeles Lakers
3) LeBron James — Cleveland Cavaliers
4) Kristaps Porzingis — New York Knicks
5) Kevin Durant — Oklahoma City Thunder
6) Russell Westbrook — Oklahoma City Thunder
7) Derrick Rose — Chicago Bulls
8) Kawhi Leonard — San Antonio Spurs
9) Kyrie Irving — Cleveland Cavaliers
10) Jimmy Butler — Chicago Bulls
11) James Harden — Houston Rockets
12) Klay Thompson — Golden State Warriors
13) Draymond Green — Golden State Warriors
14) Paul George — Indiana Pacers
15) Dwyane Wade — Miami Heat