DRAFT TRADE:Traded to Detroit Pistons
- Played the last three seasons with Vilnius Pearl in Lithuania’s second division, the NKL, and with Rytas in the country’s top pro league, the LKL.
- Won the 2018 U-18 adidas Next Generation Tournament with Rytas’ junior team and was named Finals MVP.
- Participated in the Without Borders Europe camp in 2017.
- Helped Lithuania win silver at the 2016 FIBA U16 European Championship. 2018-19
- Spent the bulk of the season with Rytas, competing in its sched- ule in the NLK, as well as the ULEB EuroCup, a second-tier com- petition behind the EuroLeague.
- In 30 games in the LKL through May 4, averaged 5.4 points in 15.5 minutes.
- Helped Rytas Vilnius win the 2019 Lithuanian National Cup during the squad’s domestic cup tournament.
- Averaged 27.3 points in three games with Vilnius Pearl in the NKL.
- Left-handed player with impressive combination of size, feel and shot-making ability.
- Moves well without the ball and has a quick release.
- Comfortable putting the ball on the floor and facilitating.
- Shows solid defensive instincts and effort.
- Likes to watch James Harden and Kyrie Irving.
- Father, Virginijus, played professionally in the EuroLeague.