LA Clippers vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Last Matchup: 1/8/22 – ATL 112 – LAC 108 | Kawhi Leonard: 29 PTS – Trae Young: 30 PTS
- Eight of the last 10 meetings between the Clippers and Hawks have been decided by single digits, including a 112-108 Hawks win in Los Angeles on January 8. The Hawks are looking to sweep the season series with the Clippers for the first time since 2014-15.
- The Clippers scored 78 points in the first half of their win over the Spurs on Thursday one game after scoring 77 first-half points against the Lakers. This is the first time in franchise history the Clippers have scored at least 75 points in the first half of back-to-back games.
- Paul George scored 35 points while Kawhi Leonard had 27 against the Spurs, the 21st time they have each scored 25+ points as teammates. The Clippers hold a 16-5 (.762) record in those games (regular season only).
- Kawhi Leonard has shot at least 50.0 percent from the field on 10 or more attempts in each of his last eight games. That is the longest active such streak in the NBA and the longest streak by a Clipper since Blake Griffin did so in 10 straight games in November 2013.
2022-23 OPPONENT COMPARISON