LA Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs
- Last Matchup: 1/20/23 – LAC 131- SAS 126 | Kawhi Leonard: 36 – Keldon Johnson: 23
- In their three wins against the Spurs this season, the Clippers have a combined 50.5 three- point percentage (51-of-101). In the last 30 years, the Clippers have had a better single- season three-point percentage against just one team, the Timberwolves in 2020-21 (51.0%, min. 70 3PA).
- The Clippers’ bench is scoring 38.2 percent of the team’s points this season (4,210/11,020). The only team with a higher percentage of their points coming from the bench this season are the Spurs at 38.7 percent (4,198/10,836).
- Ivica Zubac is averaging 3.5 offensive rebounds per game, the third-highest rate in the NBA this season (min. 35 games played). In his seven-year career, Zubac has not averaged higher than 3.0 offensive rebounds per game prior to this season.
- Paul George is averaging 23.2 points per game this season, and if he maintains this pace, it will be his fourth season with at least 20 points per game as a Clipper. The only Clipper to have more such seasons in franchise history is Blake Griffin (7 seasons, min. 30 games).
2022-23 OPPONENT COMPARISON