LA Clippers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
5 THINGS TO KNOW
- Last Matchup: 01/06/2023 | LAC 115 - MIN 128 | N.Powell: 21 PTS - R.Gobert/D.Russell: 25 PTS
- The last 20 games between the Timberwolves and Clippers have been decided by more than five points. That is the second-longest active such streak between two NBA teams, behind the 21 straight games decided by at least six points between Milwaukee and Orlando.
- Kawhi Leonard has scored 77 points over his last two games, the most points in a two-game span in Leonard’s NBA career. It’s also the most points over a two-game span by a Clipper since Lou Williams had two such spans in January of 2018.
- Mason Plumlee has not missed any of his 10 field-goal attempts in his four games as a Clipper. He’s the only NBA player in the last 40 seasons to shoot 100.0% from the field on at least 10 attempts over his first four games with a new team.
- In his two games as a Clipper, Russell Westbrook has scored 34 points to go with six steals. Prior to Westbrook, the last player to hit both those numbers over his first two games with the team was Ron Harper in 1989-90 (43 points, six steals).
2022-23 OPPONENT COMPARISON
Not in Betway's sports betting states? Register today and score big with Betway Big Pick, a free-to-play predictor game to win up to $5k in cash and prizes every week.