LA Clippers vs. Brooklyn Nets
5 THINGS TO KNOW
- Last Matchup: 11/12/22 | BKN 110- LAC 95 | Paul George: 17 PTS – Kevin Durant: 27 PTS
- The Nets have won five of the last six over the Clippers, including a 110-95 victory on November 12 this season in Los Angeles. The Clippers' only win in that span was in Brooklyn on January 1, 2022, a game the Clippers trailed by 13 points with under six minutes to play.
- The Clippers defeated the Knicks in overtime on Saturday, 134-128, scoring 19 points in overtime. That is tied for their third-most points scored in a single overtime period in franchise history, and their most ever scored on the road.
- Kawhi Leonard had 35 points on 12-of-12 shooting from the line while Paul George put up 30 points on 7-of-7 from the line. It was the second time Leonard and George each scored 30+ points without missing a free-throw in the same game (also 12/1/2019). No other pair of Clippers teammates have done so more than once all-time.
- Nicolas Batum made a three-pointer at the buzzer to send the game to overtime on Saturday. Batum is shooting 55.0% from deep in the clutch this season (last five minutes, score within six points), best in the NBA (minimum 15 3PA in clutch).
2022-23 OPPONENT COMPARISON
Not in Betway's sports betting states? Register today and score big with Betway Big Pick, a free-to-play predictor game to win up to $5k in cash and prizes every week.