LA Clippers vs. Sacramento Kings
5 THINGS TO KNOW
- Last Matchup: 12/3/2022 | LAC 96– SAC 123 | Brandon Boston Jr. : 18 PTS– Domantas Sabonis: 24 PTS
- Terance Mann is averaging 15.0 points per game on 64.5 percent shooting from the field over his last seven games. The last Clippers guard to have a seven-game stretch averaging 15.0+ points per game on 60.0+ percent shooting from the field Chris Paul in November of 2014 (21.9 points per game, 62.6 percent).
- Russell Westbrook joins the Clippers after a Lakers trade and a Jazz contract buyout. Ivica Zubac in 2018-19 is currently the only player to start a game for the Clippers and the Lakers in the same season since the Clippers moved to LA in 1984-85.
- The Kings have played in 15 games where the combined score was 250 or more points, the most in the NBA this season. The Kings' 15 such games are the team's most since moving to Sacramento in 1985-86. The Clippers have played 15 games where the combined score was 210 or fewer points, the most by any western conference team this season.
- The Clippers and the Kings are tied one-to-one in the season series. Since 2010-11, the Clippers have won 10, tied one, and lost one of the 12 season series against the Kings. The Clippers' 10 season series wins over the Kings are tied for their most over any conference opponent since 2010-11.
2022-23 OPPONENT COMPARISON
Not in Betway's sports betting states? Register today and score big with Betway Big Pick, a free-to-play predictor game to win up to $5k in cash and prizes every week.