Here are the rules for team captains LeBron James (Eastern Conference) and Stephen Curry (West) to choose their rosters for the 2018 All-Star Game in Los Angeles.
* Starters (First Round): The eight players who, along with the two Captains, are the All-Star starters will be drafted in the first round (All-Star Roster).
* Reserves (Second Round): The fourteen players named as All-Star reserves, to be revealed on Jan. 23 (TNT, 7 p.m. ET), will be drafted, regardless of conference in the second round.
* James, as the overall vote leader, will pick first in the First Round. Curry will pick first in the Second Round. Picks will alternate until all players in that round have been selected.
* By the end of the draft, each captain will have a team of 12 — the captain himself and 11 teammates.
* The team rosters will be revealed on Thursday, Jan. 25 at 7 p.m. ET in a special one-hour edition of TNT NBA Tip-Off.