Gillette/Boston Celtics Courtside Kids Promotion
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win
Void Where Prohibited
1. HOW TO ENTER: Two ways to enter. 1) For entry, call 1-866-744-7577 from a touchtone telephone from the states of MA or NH and provide your name, complete mailing address and daytime telephone number. Calls for entry will only be accepted between 9 a.m. EST on March 1, 2002 and 11:59 p.m. EST on March 31, 2002. Time and date of your call will be recorded automatically. 2) You may also enter by filling out the official entry form with your name, complete address, zip code, child’s age, daytime telephone number and sending it to: Gillette/ Demoulas Celtics Courtside Kids Promotion, P.O. Box 3102, St. Cloud, MN 56397-3102. Limit one entry per person or household. Mail-in entries must be hand-printed and must be postmarked by March 31, 2002 and received by April 2, 2002. Sponsors are not responsible for entries that are late, lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible or postage due. No facsimiles, alterations or forged entries will be honored. All entries become the property of the Sponsors.
2. ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE. The grand prize winner will receive ten (10) tickets to the Boston Celtics home game on April 17, 2002 vs. the Atlanta Hawks, an opportunity to be on court with up to four (4) guests during player introductions, picture of winner on the JumboTron, five (5) Courtside Kids T-Shirts (one size only), an autographed basketball signed by a Celtics team player and $500 spending money. Approximate Retail Value of prize: $1,500. Transportation is not included in this prize and is the responsibility of the winner. Prize subject to availability. Sponsors at their sole discretion may substitute prize of equal or greater value. Any taxes, fees and other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. All details of the prize not set forth herein, including, without limitation, the date and choice of the game, seat assignments, T-Shirt size, and player’s autograph, are at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. Sponsors cannot guarantee that winner and guests will be on the court during introductions, and shall have no liability to winner for failure to provide this portion of the prize. Grand prize winner and his/her guests agree to comply with NBA and team arena rules and regulations relating to the use of NBA game tickets, and in accordance therewith, agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at such game.
3. DRAWING: Winner will be selected in random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawing will be held on or about 4/3/02. Drawing will be conducted under supervision of Fulfillment Systems Inc whose decisions with respect to the drawing are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by phone or by mail. Each winner must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and provide a Social Security number within three (3) days of notification attempt or prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. If winner is a minor, prize will be awarded in the name of the parent/legal guardian of such minor, and that parent/legal guardian must sign and return all required documents and accompany winner to the game. All guests of winner must execute a liability and publicity release. If guest is under the age of 18, their parent/legal guardian must execute releases and provide written consent for such guest to attend the game. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open to legal U.S. residents, 8 years of age or older as of 3/1/02, who reside in MA or NH except employees and immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) of The Gillette Company, Demoulas Supermarkets, Boston Celtics, the National Basketball Association and its member teams, NBA Properties, Inc. or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, governors, owners, employees, or agents. All federal, state and local laws apply. Legal proof of age will be required. Entry constitutes winner’s permission to the use of their name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes by The Gillette Company, Demoulas Supermarkets, the Boston Celtics, the National Basketball Association and its member teams, NBA Properties, Inc. and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, assigns and licensees without further compensation, authorization or remuneration of any kind except where prohibited. By participating in this promotion, participants agree to be bound by the rules of this promotion. All decisions by Sponsor are final and binding on all participants. The Gillette Company, Demoulas Supermarkets, Boston Celtics, the National Basketball Association and its member teams, NBA Properties, Inc. and each of their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, governors, owners, agents, shareholders, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes are not responsible for and are hereby released from any and all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, injury to persons or damage to property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize (including travel to/from game, or while attending game) or participation in this sweepstakes.
5. IDENTIFICATION OF WINNER: To obtain Winner’s name, send SASE to: Gillette/ Demoulas Boston Celtics Courtside Kids Winners’ List, P.O. Box 3860, Dept. Q, St. Cloud, MN 56397-3860. Winners’ Name Requests must be received by 4/30/02.
6. SPONSORS: The Boston Celtics and The Gillette Company, The Prudential Center, 800 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02199.