2019-20 Season Highlights
• No. 5 in 3-pointers made in a single-season in Wizards history (200).
• Currently ranks No. 4 all-time in single-season 3-pointers made as a reserve in NBA history (187).
• Has 39 games with three or more 3-pointers (last: 3, 3/10 vs. NYK).
• Has 27 games with four or more 3-pointers (last: 8, 3/8 vs. MIA).
• Has 16 games with five or more 3-pointers (last: 8, 3/8 vs. MIA).
• On 3/2 at GSW, he (8) and Bradley Beal (7), became the only pair of teammates in franchise history to knock
down seven-plus 3-pointers in the same game.
• Has the second-highest total of five-plus 3-pointer games as a reserve in NBA history (15); also has the
third-highest total of four 3-pointer contests off the bench (25).
• Put up 20 points in 16 games this season, after entering the year with three total.
• Tied a career-high with eight 3-pointers on 3/2 at GSW and 3/8 vs. MIA.
• Finished third in the MTN Dew 3-Point Contest during All-Star Weekend.
• Is attempting 8.7 3-pointers per contest, the fourth-most among EC players this season.
• The only player with five-plus 3-pointers in back-to-back games on three seperate occasions this season.
• The fifth-fastest player in NBA history to 100 3-pointers in a season (26 games).
• Became the fastest Wizard (26 games) to 100 3-pointers on 12/18 vs. CHI.
One of four players in NBA history from Latvia... Hit 163 three-pointers in his first two seasons, second-most by any player in his first two years in Spurs history... Has appeared in 274 NBA games, averaging 8.0 points and 2.8 rebounds... Has seen action in 18 playoff games, averaging 2.9 points and 1.7 rebounds in 10.8 minutes.
Professional since 2007, also playing in Latvia, Slovenia, Serbia and Spain...Prior to joining the Spurs spent two seasons play- ing for with Laboral Kutxa... During the 2014-15 season competed in 25 Spanish League games, averaging 11.4 points and 2.8 rebounds in 21.6 minutes... Produced averages of 11.0 points and 2.9 rebounds in 22 Euroleague games... Spent the previous three seasons (2011-14) with BC Partizan in the Serbian League... During the 2013-14 season, aver- aged 13.4 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists in 17 games... Prior to joining BC Partizan spent two seasons with Union Olimpia in Slovenia and four years playing on a variety of levels in Latvia... Joined the Latvian National Team in 2011.
His older brother, Dairis, played last season for the New Orleans Pelicans... His father, Dainis, was a professional basketball player and is currently a youth coach... His mother is a sports teacher and a former high-level rower... Due to a childhood wood-cutting accident, Bertans is missing part of the ring finger on his right hand.