The NBA announced Wednesday that it will be celebrating the Noches Éne•Bé•A Latin Nights program this March for the 17th consecutive year. The program seeks to commemorate NBA fans and players across Latin American and U.S. Hispanic communities.
In March, NBA teams will host community activities and recognize their local Hispanic communities. Additionally, during the first two weeks of March, players will wear celebratory Noches Éne•Bé•A warmup shirts in recognition of Hispanic culture.
Here is a list of the key nationally televised games featuring Noches Éne•Bé•A promotion (all times Eastern):
- March 5: Phoenix Suns vs. Dallas Mavericks (1 p.m., ABC)
- March 5: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Lakers (3:30 p.m., ABC)
- March 11: Milwaukee Bucks vs. Golden State Warriors (8:30 p.m., ABC)
- March 13: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Dallas Mavericks (7:30 p.m., ESPN)
- March 13: Phoenix Suns vs. Golden State Warriors (10 p.m., ESPN)
- March 22: Golden State Warriors vs. Dallas Mavericks (7:30 p.m., ESPN)
- March 22: Phoenix Suns vs. Los Angeles Lakers (10 p.m. ET, ESPN)
Throughout March, NBA teams will host a total of 19 Noches Éne•Bé•A Latin Nights. Games will feature culturally relevant musical performances from Latin American artists, in-language digital content, team events and special giveaways.
The Charlotte Hornets are hosting a “Somos Los Hornets Night” on March 3. The night will feature Latin dance performances by the Honey Bees & Hive Hip Hop crew as well as a halftime performance from a local Latin music artist. They will also serve Latin-themed food at the Spectrum Center.
The Washington Wizards are celebrating “Noche Wizards” on March 14 as Ballet Folklórico Mexicano de Georgetown will perform a pre-game dance and Pa’lante Dance Company will perform at halftime.
On March 15, the Chicago Bulls host “Los Bulls night.” In the United Center’s atrium, there will be a pregame party with special guest appearances by Latino DJs. Mariachi Sirenas will perform the National Anthem before the game and Univision radio personality Omarcillo will welcome Bulls fans into the arena.
To wrap up the month, The Golden State Warriors welcome fans to their Latino Heritage Night on March 31. The Warriors will recognize the local Latino community and honor the legacy of the civil rights and labor movement activists.
The full schedule for team activations during Noches Éne•Bé•A celebrations is below:
- March 1: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Houston Rockets
- March 3: Orlando Magic vs. Charlotte Hornets
- March 5: Memphis Grizzlies vs. LA Clippers; Utah Jazz vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- March 9: Houston Rockets vs. Indiana Pacers
- March 11: Miami Heat vs. Orlando Magic
- March 13: Utah Jazz vs. Miami Heat
- March 14: Detroit Pistons vs. Washington Wizards
- March 15: Sacramento Kings vs. Chicago Bulls; Boston Celtics vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- March 19: Atlanta Hawks vs. San Antonio Spurs
- March 24: Charlotte Hornets vs. Dallas Mavericks
- March 25: Philadelphia 76ers vs. Phoenix Suns
- March 26: San Antonio Spurs vs. Boston Celtics
- March 28: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Atlanta Hawks
- March 29: Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks
- March 30: New Orleans Pelicans vs. Denver Nuggets
- March 31: New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers; San Antonio Spurs vs. Golden State Warriors
Visit NBAStore.com to purchase Noches Éne•Bé•A merchandise, which features men’s and women’s Fanatics branded t-shirts and pullover hoodies.