The NBABet Stream presented by DraftKings Sportsbook is available to view on NBA League Pass on Wednesdays. The Action Network’s Matt Moore and DraftKings’ Chirag Hira will be on for Bucks vs. Pacers.
You can check out the DraftKings Sportsbook page for the NBA odds, futures, player awards and create your own Same Game Parlay. Here is a quick breakdown of tonight’s game between Indiana and Milwaukee.
Bucks vs. Pacers Preview
Milwaukee and Indiana enter this matchup in complete opposite form. The Bucks are still clinging onto the top seed in the East and have won seven of their last 10 games. Indiana, on the other hand, has lost three straight matchups.
One thing to keep an eye on heading into this contest is the availability of Giannis Antetokounmpo and Tyrese Haliburton. Haliburton has missed multiple games lately, and Antetokounmpo could sit with Milwaukee’s matchup against Boston looming on Thursday.
One interesting thing to note is that Indiana beat the Bucks earlier this month, racking up 139 points en route to a dominant victory. Can the Pacers pull off the upset once again? Only time will tell.
- The Bucks have won 10 of the last 11 meetings between these teams, but Indiana won the most recent one
- The Pacers have failed to cover the spread in five of their last six games
- Four straight meetings between these teams have gone over 246 combined points
Player Prop Trends
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has recorded double-digit assists in two of his last four games
- Myles Turner has hit just one 3-pointer in his last five games
- Brook Lopez has grabbed 14 rebounds in two of his last three contests
The NBABet Stream will be back on April 5 with a matchup between the Kings and Mavericks at 8:30 p.m. ET. Matt Moore will be joined by a variety of guests for that game. Make sure to tune in Wednesday on NBA League Pass to catch all the action.