- AT A GLANCE
- ACCOUNT MANAGER
- YOUR SMARTPHONE IS YOUR TICKET
- TRANSFER/FORWARD TICKETS
- ACCEPT TRANSFERRED/FORWARDED TICKETS
- RESELL YOUR TICKETS
INTRODUCTION TO THUNDER MOBILE TICKETING
Thunder Mobile Ticketing offers you the convenience of using your smartphone as your game ticket, providing access to the arena with a unique QR code that can be scanned from your screen. It's that easy!
You can still easily transfer or resell seats using your Online Account Manager, which you can access through the above login. After logging in, you'll be able to manage tickets on your computer, with our mobile-friendly site on your smartphone, tablet or other mobile device or via the official Thunder mobile app.
All the information you need to start using Thunder Mobile Ticketing is available in this online tutorial. However, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact your personal Thunder account manager. Thank you for your support of Thunder Basketball, and we hope you enjoy the convenience of Thunder Mobile Ticketing!
MOBILE TICKETING AT A GLANCE
AT ANY GATE
Log in to your Online Account Manager to access your Thunder mobile ticket. For admission, simply present your smartphone or your printed ticket at any arena entrance. There is no need to go to the box office. YOUR SMARTPHONE IS YOUR TICKET!
The gate attendant will scan the QR code on your mobile ticket and print out a Seat Locator to help you and arena support staff find your seat(s).
GETTING STARTED: ONLINE ACCOUNT MANAGER
In addition to your personal Thunder account manager who can help answer questions and handle requests, you have 24-hour access to your tickets and the tools you will need to use them effectively throughout the season.
Through your Online Account Manager via the Thunder mobile app, you can easily assign, transfer or resell your Thunder tickets.
At the top of this page, you can simply enter your account ID or email address, as well as your password, to log in.
HOW TO: USE YOUR PHONE AS YOUR TICKET
- Download the Thunder mobile app using any mobile device.
- Click on the "My Account" icon in the bottom navigation.
- Select the game.
- Your ticket(s) will be displayed on the following page with a QR code.
- Bring your smartphone to any arena entrance and receive a Seat Locator once a gate attendant has scanned the QR code.
HOW TO: TRANSFER YOUR TICKETS
- At any time, scroll to the specific seat(s) that you wish to transfer.
- Tap or click the "Transfer" option and follow the prompts to enter the name and email address of your recipient. You can even select from within your phone contact list!
- Once completed, you will receive a confirmation email and your recipient will receive an email prompting them to log in or create an online account. From there, they can accept or deny the tickets you transferred.
PLEASE NOTE: For security reasons, transferring a ticket online will automatically void your original ticket when the recipient accepts the ticket(s). There are no fees for you or your recipient to transfer or receive tickets through okcthunder.com/mobile
ACCEPT TRANSFERRED/FORWARDED TICKETS
- 1.) When someone transfers you Thunder ticket(s), you will receive an email notification. Remember – you haven’t officially received the tickets yet!
You’ll first need to accept the tickets before you can use them. Tap CLICK HERE TO ACCEPT TICKETS to start this process.
Please note: THIS EMAIL IS NOT YOUR TICKET(S). You must click on the button below, log in or create an account and follow the simple process to accept your ticket(s).
Rumble Bison is offering tickets to the event(s) listed below. To collect the items offered to you, please click on the button below and follow the simple instructions. If you can't make the event or don't want the tickets, please click 'decline tickets' below and follow the quick decline process.
Reply directly back to Rumble Bison
You must first accept the tickets being transferred and add them to your account, before viewing the tickets on your mobile phone or transferring to a friend.
Using your smartphone, download the THUNDER MOBILE APP or go to okcthunder.com/mobile to manage your Thunder and Chesapeake Energy Arena event tickets, including loading them to your smartphone. Printing your tickets is NOT APPLICABLE for Thunder game tickets or Chesapeake Energy Arena event tickets.
If the image to accept tickets does not appear, click here
CLICK HERE TO DECLINE TICKETS
- 2.) 2) To get your ticket(s), you must log in using your Thunder Account Manager. If you don’t already have an account, it’s easy to create one. Just tap "Create Account," enter your information and log in!
• If creating an account, you must use the email address used to initiate the transfer.
- 3.) Once you’ve logged in, tap "Accept Offer" to get your ticket(s).
- 4.) Download and open the Thunder mobile app and select “My Account” under the main page.
- 5.) Under the "Events" tab select the game.
*Please note there are no fees associated with accepting this offer.
- 6.) Your ticket(s) will be displayed on the following page with a QR code.
HOW TO: RESELL YOUR TICKETS
Selling your tickets for any Thunder home game has never been easier. Your tickets will be posted for resale through okcthunder.com, where tickets are accessible to both other Season Ticket Members and the general public. You have the ability at any time to modify the posting price or cancel the posting entirely, as long as your tickets have not been purchased.
- You will also be notified via email when your tickets have been purchased or that your posting has expired.
- All postings for tickets listed for resale expire at tipoff of that game.
The proceeds from your sale, which are 95 percent of the selling price, either will be stored on your Thunder account as a credit to use toward at a future ticket purchase or can be automatically deposited into your chosen bank account. Funds are not applied to your account unless specifically requested.