The battle for best in the west rages on as Oklahoma City looks to bounce back from its Game 1 loss to Manu Ginobili and the San Antonio Spurs. Tonight's game tips off at 8pm from the AT&T Center in Texas.
Here are some points to keep in mind. Don't forget to enter your pick for the Bucks Playoff Pick 'em for your chance to win.
Oklahoma City at San Antonio (Spurs lead 1-0)
- San Antonio continues its streak...19 straight wins.
- Game 1's nine point fourth quarter comeback was the largest margin for the Spurs this season.
- The Thunder were 16-3 in bounceback games during the regular season.
- Kevin Durant has a Game 2 scoring average of 25.5 points/game in his postseason career.
- Keep an eye on the firepower off the bench. Ginobili led the Spurs with 26 off the bench in Game 1. Only OKC's James Harden has scored more off the bench in a game this postseason (29 in Game 4 vs. Dallas).
- San Antonio has won its first nine games of the 2012 playoffs. Only three other teams in NBA history have gotten off to that kind of red-hot postseason start.
- There have been 423 best-of-seven series entering the 2012 post season. Teams who have gotten out to a 2-0 lead have gone onto win 94.2% of the time.
- The OKC franchise has dropped the first game of a best-of-seven series 12 times. They are 6-6 all time in the following Game 2.
(Information gathered from Stats Inc. and NBA.com)