Community Relations Policy:
The Milwaukee Bucks assist thousands of charitable endeavors throughout the state of Wisconsin each year. The Bucks aim to serve various not-for-profit and community organizations across the metro Milwaukee area and surrounding Wisconsin counties. Our Community Relations team is committed to building positive relationships in order to promote corporate and philanthropic growth. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of youth and families through programs and activities, which promote respect, teamwork, excellence and integrity.
To formally request a donation, your request must meet the following criteria:
- All requests or proposals must be mailed in at least six (6) weeks prior to the scheduled event date. Requests received beyond this time period will not be considered. All requests should be mailed in on organizations’ letterhead highlighting the following information:
- Brief explanation of your organization and event
- The date of your event
- Contact information and return address
- Due to the large number of requests, organizations must be located in Wisconsin to be considered.
- Monetary donations will neither be considered nor granted.
Requests may be mailed to:Milwaukee Bucks Community Relations
1001 N. Fourth Street
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Due to the high number of requests, please do not call or email to check the status of your request. Every effort is made to donate to organizations and events whose requests meet the above criteria. If your request is approved, the Bucks’ Community Relations department will process your request 2-3 weeks prior to your event. All decisions made by the department are final.
Please do not send any items through mail requesting autographs. The Community Relations department does not take ownership of items to be signed and is not responsible for any unreturned or lost merchandise.