2012 Draft Workouts | June 16, 2012
June 16, 2012: Prospects
Larry Anderson |
Long Beach State | Guard
Height/Weight: 6-5 / 210
Birthdate: November 6, 1989 (Long Beach, Calif.)
- A three-time First-Team All-Big West pick and the 2012 Defensive
Player of the Year.
- The 49ers' all-time leader in steals with 206.
- Also ranks third in free
throws (406), sixth in points (1,538), seventh in assists (362), eighth in rebounding (591),
and ninth in field goals (522) and field goal percentage (49.6 percent).
Strengths: Quick and physical defender with good size and strength for the two-guard
position. Intelligent player, who's able to contribute in a number of different areas. Plays
Will Barton – Memphis – Guard
Height/Weight: 6-6 / 175
Birthdate: January 6, 1991 (Baltimore)
- Awarded Conference USA Player of the Year as a sophomore.
- One of nine players
in Memphis history to reach the 1,000-point plateau in only two seasons.
- Led Conference USA in scoring with an 18.0 average.
- Also ranked
among the league leaders in rebounding (8.0 rpg, 7th), steals (1.4 spg, 5th), field goal percentage
(.509, 11th), free throw percentage (.749, 10th), and minutes played (35.3 mpg,
Strengths: Great first step and excellent lateral quickness. Effective scorer as a slasher. Excellent passer and ball-handler. Protects the ball. Long arms help pull in rebounds over the top of traffic. Developing into a shooter.
Evan Fournier – France – Guard / Foward
Height/Weight: 6-6 / 190
Birthdate: October 29, 1992 (Saint-Maurice, France)
- Became the youngest player in French League history to score more than 20 points with 21 vs. SLUC Nancy Feb. 5, 2011.
- Played in the 2011 Nike Hoop Summit for the World
Select Team and had six points and six rebounds in 22 minutes, shooting 2-of-8 from the
- Also member of the French National Team at the junior and youth levels.
Strengths: Smooth scoring wing. Creative finisher off the dribble and in off balance situations. Good size and agility.
Ramone Moore – Temple – Guard
Height/Weight: 6-4 / 190
- First Team All-Atlantic 10 Conference selection as a senior, ranking second n the A-10 in scoring (17.3 ppg).
- Second Team All-Atlantic 10 as a junior and A-10 Sixth Man of the Year as a sophomore.
- Competed in 2012 Reese's Division I College All-
Star Game, posting 15 points and a team-high nine rebounds.
- Led Temple in scoring and ranked third in the A-10 in scoring (17.3 ppg).
Strengths: Crafty scorer with an effective pull-up game. Comfortable putting the ball on the floor and creating space for a shot. Solid ball-handler who will make the extra pass.