Bobcats 2011-12 Schedule Available For Download
Download the Bobcats Schedule Now
(Right-click, choose SAVE TARGET AS...)
Please note schedule subject to change. File last updated 9/3/2010
In Microsoft Outlook:
- Select File --> Import and Export...
- Select Import from another program or file and click Next.
- Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) and click Next.
- Find the bobcats_2011_schedule.csv file you just downloaded, select Do not import duplicate items and click Next.
- Select the Calendar folder and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says "The following actions will be performed:" above an option to "Import "bobcats_2011_schedule.csv" into folder:
- Check that box and click on "Import "bobcats_2011_schedule.csv" into folder: Calendar"
- From there, choose Map Custom Fields. Click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. It is fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below (some users may not have to map these custom fields):
Note: you can choose between Eastern Time and Local Time for the Start Times and End Times (the Eastern one is shown below)
If you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME_ET to Start Time END_TIME_ET to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
Third: Synchronize your palm or handheld device to your computer
You can also download the schedule to iCal here.