Gametime: Grizzlies vs. Lakers 2/27/14
- Memphis, which sports the the third-best home record in the NBA since Jan. 10 at 10-2, has now won a season-high tying four consecutive home games…The Grizzlies also won four-in-a-row at FedExForum from Jan. 10-17.
- Memphis poured in 108 points, its highest scoring total since also scoring 108 against Atlanta on Jan. 12… The Grizzlies are now 52-7 over the past two seasons when scoring 100-or-more points… Los Angeles is now just 7-33 when allowing its opponent to score 100+ points in a game this season.
- The Grizzlies won for just the fourth time this season when allowing its opponent to score 100 or more points… Memphis was just 3-14 previously in such games this season… Los Angeles scored 103 points, and has topped the century mark in five of its last six games.
- The Lakers drained 15 three-pointers against the Grizzlies tonight, the most allowed by the Grizzlies this season and the third-most made by Los Angeles this season… Los Angeles shot .536 (15-of-28 3FG) from behind the arc after entering the game shooting .373 on three-pointers, the eighth-best mark in the NBA.
- Memphis had success down low, outscoring the Lakers in the paint by 22 (56-34) and outrebounding Los Angeles by 11 (45-34)… Coming in, the Lakers had averaged 51.3 points in the paint over its last three games.
- Los Angeles hauled in just five total offensive rebounds against the Grizzlies, who entered allowing opponents to grab just 10.02 offensive boards per game, the fourth-fewest in the league.
- Memphis’ bench outscored the Lakers’ by 14 (49-35) after Los Angeles entered with the second-highest bench scoring average in the NBA at 41.0 points per game.
Key Stat of the Night
Key Run of the Night
Next Home Game:
- Grizzlies vs. Cavaliers
Saturday, March 1, 7pm
Grizzlies Den Team Store FedExForum: Item of the Game presented by Adidas
Look for the Adidas Item of the Game at every Grizzlies Home Game. See your game program for details. Plus, gear up for the holidays at the Grizzlies Den Team Store at FedExForum or shop online now at Grizzliesstore.com.
Grizzlies 2014/15 Season Tickets
Grizzlies 2014/15 Season Tickets will go on sale Saturday, March 1. Call 901.888.HOOP (4667) to learn more. Find single game tickets online at Ticketmaster.com, at local Ticketmaster Ticket Centers or via phone at 1-800-4NBA-TIX.