Cavaliers 2012-13 Partial Season Ticket Plans
On Sale Monday, July 30th at Noon
The Cleveland Cavaliers will offer two partial season ticket plans starting at $209 that give fans the opportunity to secure the same great seats for the biggest games of the 2012-13 NBA season. Partial plan ticket holders will receive exclusive, added-value benefits while being a part of the best fan entertainment experience in the NBA. Cavs 11 and 22-game plans go on sale today, Monday, July 30th at noon.
Two partial plans are each designed to fit scheduling preferences, featuring a mix of the hottest games, marquee matchups and weekend and weekday dates. The 11-game plan starts at just $209 per seat and The 22-game plan starts at just $418 per seat. Each package features premier games against last season’s NBA playoff teams, including the Miami Heat, L.A. Lakers, Oklahoma City Thunder and more. For complete ticket plan details, visit cavs.com.
Partial season ticket plan holders will receive these great benefits:
- Same great seat locations for every game
- Guaranteed tickets to see the biggest games
- Tenure-Based Pricing (Partial Plan holders who renew after the 2012-13 season, will receive the lowest ticket pricing)
- Cavs Game Exchange Opportunities (Partial Plan holders will have the opportunity to exchange games for others on the 2012-13 schedule)
- Playoff ticket purchase priority before the general public
- Single-game ticket buying priority before the general public
- 15% discount on merchandise at the Cavs Team Shop
- Invitations to exclusive and unique Cavs events and game day experiences
To purchase a Cavaliers Partial Season Ticket Plan, and for complete details including a breakout of each game plan, visit cavs.com or call 1-800-820-CAVS. Full season ticket packages and group ticket packages (groups of 20 or more) are currently on sale and individual game tickets will go on sale at a later date.