Early Enrollment for Wine & Gold United Membership
Includes 2013-14 Season Tickets
(and Up to 10 FREE Games This Season!)
Unprecedented “Members-Only” Access,
Exclusive Year-Round Benefits and Privileges
Early enrollment for The Cavaliers’ recently launched “Wine & Gold United,” a new membership club that replaces the team’s season ticket holder program, begins Saturday, February 2nd at 10:00 a.m. During early enrollment fans will have the chance to guarantee the best available seat locations for the 2013-14 season—PLUS receive tickets for up to 10 FREE games this season. In addition, Wine & Gold United members will become a part of a personalized and all-encompassing program that goes beyond the game of basketball.
Membership offers the types of experiential incentives and exclusive opportunities that will give the Cavs’ most vested fans a distinct sense of community and a meaningful connection with the team year-round. Special perks include unprecedented access and members-only privileges that only the Cavaliers organization can provide.
The highlights of Wine & Gold United membership include Cavaliers season tickets where fans have the option to select from four customized plans—Super Fan, Family, Social and Corporate— each designed to cater to their interests. For example, a Super Fan member will be invited to have breakfast with the coach; a Family member can participate in open gym events on the Cavaliers court; a Social member can enjoy happy hour with Cavs basketball executives; and a Corporate member can arrange for their clients to participate in exclusive game night experiences.
All members will receive a collection of enhanced benefits specific to their plan type like:
• Invitations to V.I.P. events
• Participation in conference calls with Cavs majority owner Dan Gilbert
• “Chalk Talks” with members of the Cavs Basketball Operations Team
• Access to “Members-Only” food and beverage concession lanes
• Special discounts at select partner restaurants
Other popular benefits include:
• Flexible payment plans- opportunity to make payments in installments from April to November 2013
• The Q Event Hotline- access to the Quicken Loans Arena Hotline to purchase tickets to concerts and other events prior to public sale
• Team Shop Discount- receive a 20% discount at the Cavaliers Team Shop
Fans are encouraged to enroll early to become a Wine & Gold United member to take advantage of receiving up to 10 free games this season! To learn more about membership and to secure the best available seats for the Cavaliers 2013-14 season, call 800-820-CAVS or visit united.cavs.com.